Reviews for Daybreak
Arami Heartilly chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
i'm so glad i found the follow up! again, i really enjoy your writing style.
Verdanii chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Hehe AWESOME d0d!
koala4u chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Gah! that was the perfect conclusion to Afterglow! loved it! the question "are you strong enough to be my man?" was hilarious. _

and i loved the way seifer answered her, boy did it suddenly get burn up in here - intense. _

keep on writing! you've been gifted like no other.

koala-chan
rendezvous chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
I love your one-shots. Did I mention I love your one-shots?

...*sighs*

Cannot seem to find anything to nitpick...*sighs again*
Quistis88 chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Oh, so lovely! So wonderful! Great work! _
ArashiKishu1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
I don't know what to say...I'm touched. I really am..It was such a nice surprise! Thank you :)

One word in this fic really stood out to me. Completion. I think that's the one thing that just makes their relationship pure magic. I love how both Quistis and Seifer refer to life without each other as the 'vacancy' to their soul. But at the end, you just sort of know that everything is alright, and will remain so.

*sighs* This is, without a doubt, the perfect conclusion to "Afterglow". I can't think of a better way to tie all of the loose ends together quite like this fic did. I absolutely adored it!
Kanashii chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
You are a deity, my love. This is absolutely stunning. I still refuse to believe that you think so highly of my work - given how shallow it seems alongside yours. This was a million things and more. I can never hope to do this couple justice as you have.

Sincerest love,

Moriah
HarvUGirl chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Great fic! Love a happy ending!
altol chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
"Whoever said love was blind was full of shit."

That line had me laughing out loud- it's so true!

Loved the story...I was feeling a little 'unhinged' after reading Afterglow, but now I can sit back and rest easy that my two favorite squaresoft characters are happy again. I love a happy ending... (I'm a sap, but you make being a sap such a lovely experience!)

Anyway, beautiful story, and, as always, beautifully crafted.
sabacat chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
That was wonderful! I loved it!