Reviews for Multiverse Foray

-Zedeff
jenes-db chapter 3 . 7/14
0/100 he should have killed them all
Deathchill chapter 3 . 7/10
I enjoyed this so far well done keep it up. :)
T149Man chapter 3 . 7/10
Great story so far. I just read all three chapters so far. The quality picked up quite a bit, so your efforts are paying off. I really like the idea too, so I'll keep reading for as long as you keep writing. I'm also a big fan of the loot. So many authors ignore it, but if you had the option to grab useful/valuable things and take them without having to carry them, you would! Everyone would! Basic human greed is a powerful motivator and a lot of authors ignore that. Anyways, I'm looking forward to this story.
kirito emiya chapter 3 . 7/11
More please
Bryan Of Grimm chapter 3 . 7/8
I can't wait for the next chapter.
iiDarkReaperz chapter 3 . 7/8
Great story!
Acqua OfThe Back chapter 3 . 7/7
Esto es divertido, el OC es lo que todos queremos ser, gracias por el capĂ­tulo.
Apple424 chapter 3 . 7/7
This is pretty damn cool looking forward to another chapter
Abdur Rauf Aymaan chapter 3 . 7/7
Thanks for the chapter. I hope the release rate is consistent and doesn't affect the quality or word count.
Gods Beyond chapter 3 . 7/6
Can't wait for the next chapter!
RatherFu chapter 3 . 7/6
Can saeko join him
ElDaniWar chapter 3 . 7/6
Oh no. Saeko left with the gang of idiots. Too bad, that was a good ass. I hope they meet again soon.
General13812825 chapter 3 . 7/6
Good Job. As a writer you should love your work and do what makes you happy and enjoy the things your creating in the story. Criticism is always there and some people will contradict and hate your decisions but thats their opinion and your the author the "God" of your own Verse.

So GoodLuck and continue writing this story. It was really enjoyable and entertaining for me.
tjanjua115 chapter 3 . 7/6
I quite liked the first two chapters...but I can't properly articulate just wtf happened in the third one.
All I can say is that he started to take actions that make no sense and he is somehow unaffected by his jester flaw now