Reviews for Power Grid
Slenderbrine chapter 2 . 7/12
I've accidentally directed some people who've interpreted you story as racist rhetoric, somehow, and are probably going to leave negative reviews. I'm sorry. I thought they'd enjoy it, but they've just latched onto the little mentions of eugenics and think you're racist for calling sophia "the black girl".
nightmaster000 chapter 2 . 7/11
Oooh loved everything about this and it's AWESOME to see that this is being continued. :)
dw6fanmanxd chapter 2 . 7/11
eyy yo dude enjoying it so far but between you and me i think you can remove One Shot from the title now lmao
Edale chapter 2 . 7/11
Dude... Just admit you've got something worth developing here, and remove the one shot/two shot label.

AKA, Gimme MOAR! ;)
Thunderking chapter 2 . 7/11
Wow just wow this blends worm and power rangers vary well tho it's actually dealing like Kamen rider a little bit God do I want more of this complete work of insanity
Remzal Von Enili chapter 2 . 7/11
Oh that's interesting parent death swap.
ryokocsi chapter 2 . 7/11
Oh this is so much fun! Please, you say you might write more, please show us more of this wonderful world! I am really loving this_
Frosty Wolf chapter 2 . 7/11
Well we've invalidated the title, but I think that's a small price to pay to see this continued.

Sadly it looks like Piggot's personality isn't much different in this dimension, somehow that doesn't surprise me. In a way she and her agents are even more helpless here than in canon Worm.

Looks like Tommy and the others are being objective about what happened, that's good because with only a dozen candidates they'll probably find Taylor sooner than later. Taylor, freaking out in a very teenage way, might've been better off not running though I can understand things happened really quickly for her. Hopefully she confides in her mother and cooler heads prevail.

Long odds, right? But it's possible.
POOP6 chapter 1 . 7/7
Ooooh this is nice! I hope you update soon :D
Slenderbrine chapter 1 . 7/7
More? Please? Pretty please? You can't just leave us readers hanging like that!
Thunderking chapter 1 . 7/2
Ok this is amazing I vary much want more of this it's so good
Legionnas chapter 1 . 7/1
Good story. Definitely needs a continuation
IB2BIZZY chapter 1 . 6/30
I want more of this so bad. It's a shame it is currently a one shot
Frosty Wolf chapter 1 . 6/27
Very interesting so far. Since this a one-shot you aren't likely to continue can I ask you some questions about what's going on?
Edale chapter 1 . 6/27
Wait... Did Taylor just lose control and attack the Rangers, or is this a rando monster of the week, and Taylor's gonna transform with that inactive morpher and help kill it?

Also, why the hell would you end a oneshot with a cliffy like this? I wanna know what happens next, I need MOAR! ;)