Reviews for A New Day
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 9/4
Oh my, this was a tear jerker. I’m sorry for your losses. I know how hard it is to find motivation when you are dealing with it. I hope writing this has helped. I recently had to put my 16 yo dog to sleep. It isn’t easy, they take a piece of you with them, but I wouldn’t have missed having any of my pets in my life. Thank you for sharing with us. Hugs.
finabin chapter 1 . 6/29
Oh I'm on the verge of tears. Fred was such a good part of yoyr universe. I'm very sorry for your loses. I was so very happy to see a new story, a very good emotional story. It shows the inner men inside Chris, Vin, and Ezra. It also shows their brotherhood. A sad but very good story.
MaverickLover2 chapter 1 . 6/27
When I got notice that you had written a new story I was overjoyed - you know that I love everything you write. When you referenced Out of Whack I went back and read that first - followed by this story. I'm so glad I did. You've no idea how I cried for the loss of Fred, the hound that found Ezra and loved him. I know how personal this story is, and I love you all the more for writing it. You are not the only one who cried for Fred. It is pouring rain here in Alabama, and that somehow seems fitting as not only I, but the heavens, weep for Fred.
Graymouse42 chapter 1 . 6/27
My deepest condolences on your losses. God bless you and thank you for sharing this very special story
As I read through the story I could papacy palpably feel the pain and anguish that Ezra was experiencing. The feelings were so real I had to wonder if you were writing from experience. My heart goes out to you for you loss. I know time is supposed to give you perspective and make things easier, but the pain is always there. I feel put for anyone who says it's only an animal because they have obviously never experienced the unique love that some animals can give.
lunaz chapter 1 . 6/26
Great Vin and Ezra connection. Wonderful read.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your sister and Fred.