Reviews for With wisdom and the Moon I'll change the world
X chapter 1 . 7/5
I love it. Its different than your usual works in terms of storytelling and quality. Were you practicing your writing during your time away because it shows.
The story is refreshingly new and different from what I've seen in this area of fanfiction and yet feels like Naruto yet contains a sense of a world that is off. I am looking to reading what sort of adventure will get to experience here.
Also, based on your title and from what I've seen so far, when with Artemis and Athens appear?
Can't wait for more. If it goes as amazingly as this chapter will you do a reading? If not will you allow someone else to do the reading for you?
Luciendar chapter 1 . 6/28
This title sounds like it came from sailor moon
Rio Skyron chapter 1 . 6/28
I actually think this is a cool and unique concept.
Monster King chapter 1 . 6/27
Awesomeness please continue
mr fanfic saiyayin chapter 1 . 6/27
Naruto x atenea x artemisa?
Soul Rider 936 chapter 1 . 6/27
Hey man, story's looking interesting already! Can't wait to learn more about the inner politics of both places. Keep up the good work!
I love how you created a glossary of words, terms and people to your story. It shows that you care for your work and I hope you update it with new things. Please don't make it huge
mr R chapter 1 . 6/26
me parece interesante la temática de la historia, si se hace correctamente esta puede ser una de las mejores historias que jamas se haya visto
Some spelling mistakes abit you can easily fix by going over and reposting. Love how you have an opening that sets up future content in your work. I hope you'll make longer chapters as it felt slightly short because of the glossary. But ending it there was probably the best as you have us so much content. Anyway keep up the good work and I can't wait for more.
-stay safe
fraxures chapter 1 . 6/26
Interesting first chapter i really enjoyed it i liked how you did naruto introduction to the story and your take on it i cant wait for the next chapter.