Reviews for The Uchiha Joestar
Why publish the summary as the first chapter when its already visible on the link?
Maybe they mean hermes as in character from part 6? It doesn't make any more sense though.
Other wise I agree with Darkmagicdragon, make your something else than just summary.
Even if this is your first story, this is ridiculous. Please put in more effort. At least try going for 2-3k words per chapter. Your summary also needs work.
solangewilson869 chapter 1 . 6/27
But I do know the Jesus exits in Jojo
solangewilson869 chapter 1 . 6/27
I was trying this is the first time on the app I don’t know what I’m doing if I’m being honest
Raphtalia Joestar chapter 1 . 6/26
Hermes does exists in JoJo though in Rohan OVA
Darkmagicdragon chapter 1 . 6/26
Seriously? :(

Okay, here’s my first and only suggestion. It’s not a chapter or prologue. It’s just the same summary. Don’t publish anything until you have an actual chapter, because THIS that you have right here now will get you nothing but flamers.

And while we’re on the topic, I’d thoroughly double… triple… quadruple check your grammar before you publish your story. A summary with spelling errors alone will drive away potential readers. You don’t want that.

No offense, but the summary might also drive people away, because it doesn’t make any sense. Hermès? The messages of the GREEK GODS? What does he have to do with either of these anime? He doesn’t have any real power as a messenger nor does it make sense for him to even know Madara Uchiha.

I’m sorry if I’m offending you, but this is the most honesty you’ll get from anyone who reviews. I think you should go back and think this through a lot more before attempt to write it. Don’t give up, just know how to make things fit together.