Reviews for Sailor Moon Redemption
Redfire. 18 chapter 10 . 10/18
Nice and artmism think that he is a house cat ?
And Ranma is here ! So his mother Nodoka.
Redfire. 18 chapter 9 . 8/14
It is a great for end and Mark a Beginning of the Makai Tree Arc.
Redfire. 18 chapter 8 . 8/10
Nice work, and fighting against Ruble and death of Saphir...that is very interesting.
TropicalRemix chapter 7 . 8/4
i hope they can save the children
Celgress chapter 6 . 8/4
Juti

Thanks for the review I appreciate feedback of any sort (positive, negative, or neutral), now then -

Good catch, they aren't alright. The Scouts are suffering the after-effects of everything they've recently gone through during the Dark Kingdom Arc. I found it unrealistic our girls wouldn't experience at least mild symptoms of PTSD, plus information overload, given all the stuff that happened in such a short period of time. Their lives changed dramatically. This will be more fully addressed in later chapters. One aspect of the 1990s Anime (for all its many, many faults) I liked was that character development & world building were given more time and space, unlike Crystal which has been almost exclusively action orientated.
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 8/4
Good seven chapters. Good work
Redfire. 18 chapter 7 . 8/3
Great job and keep up
Juti chapter 6 . 8/2
I'm really happy usagi is back to her usual sweet self but the other sailor guardians really need to have her back more often. If chibiusa hadn't threatened her with that toy gun real or not usagi would have trusted her more. Her gut instinct about good and bad guys are usually spot on the scouts acted to casual dealing with chibiusa, they really need a group intervention about trust.
foxchick1 chapter 5 . 7/28
Excited to see what happens next.
Juti chapter 5 . 7/25
I really hope you improve Usagi’s attitude it’s beginning to seem petty and yes I can understand her need for caution but she goes too far with the childishness, tone it down a little.
Lord Halcyon chapter 5 . 7/11
Well thats a cliff hanger, great concept cant wait to see more.
Redfire. 18 chapter 5 . 7/11
It is okay but you need to add Usagi's mom and dad names and when her kid brother ? as he exist in the original source material and Crystal continuity as well 90s anime.
Redfire. 18 chapter 4 . 7/4
Little bit dark on Usagi...but i like sun vs Saturn fight .
Redfire. 18 chapter 3 . 6/30
Mhmm it is going nicely.
Redfire. 18 chapter 2 . 6/28