Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mirror Of Paradox
It cannot end here - please continue!
I HATE SAHAR, the bloody cheater
FIAHWOLF chapter 19 . 6/15
BWAHAHAHAH, yet again - he enters a contest, against his will - HILARIOUS
FIahWolf chapter 18 . 6/15
OOOH - wait - can he be a mediwizard and a apprentice at the same time?
ghostreader2110 chapter 1 . 4/30
comments are saying that harry is Dumbledore's puppet in this. is that true ?
Zeeno Ash chapter 24 . 3/22
Why? Just why? Why did you have to change Delphi's name? I love her name.(Not the girl herself, just the name)
nikolasowa chapter 33 . 3/10
PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS SOOOOOOO GOOD!
Draco x Harry plz!
Raina chapter 5 . 6/20/2020
Dramione! Please!
UnlikelyPresence chapter 23 . 1/17/2020
aren't basilisks hatched when a chicken egg is hatched beneath a toad?
SunPho3n1x chapter 33 . 12/16/2018
I loved this story! I really liked Harry's new relationship with Draco and the idea of a mediwitch career path for Harry. Thank you for writing this!
ilovewater chapter 32 . 12/7/2018
It's Dumbledore, I swear. Harry even admits Dumbledore only keeps him safe as the hope to defeat Voldemort. It sucks that Harry is so trusting of him :/
Pouuf chapter 33 . 12/7/2018
Dumbledore is a great wizard. Just like Riddle and Potter.
I think he is not helping Harry. He may even be the reason why their attempts have been unsuccessful.
He is trying to save his world from Voldemort. Who wouldn't?

Voldemort in this world seems to be less crazy, less extremist,... And he has a daughter that he loves dearly. He looks human.. Could he be reasonned?

And sorry. I'm not a native English speaker... And I didn't bother learning it until 3 years ago.
I must have made weird mystakes...
Pouuf chapter 33 . 12/7/2018
Lucius réaction is understandable... But they will have to prove him wrong! He will learn whether he wants it or not. I suspect his wife will be a great help in making him see reason... Poor Lucius.

The proposal was so cute!
Sev x Harry is always hot. I hope to read more snogging scenes...

Sahar came back. That's a good thing. I was wondering what had happened to her.
But what was she talking about?'' They... ''
Hey, I'm new!
It's a great fanfic. You had me in tears. I'm not overly fond of Draco x Hermione but this is just so cute, so tragic... I love it
If he doesn't belong in his former world, it's maybe because he became so attached to his new one? But then how will he be able to help his original world in fighting Voldemort and his prejudices?
I hope you will update sonn.
1,855 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »