Reviews for Nickelodeon Villains
Thank YOU for continued work. We love the Nicktoon stories, even the new ones.
EMachine chapter 1 . 7/1
Oh good, thanks for clarifying. Sorry if I sounded mean or rude.
EMachine don't worry I'm not trying to pressure him I just felt like reminding him incase he wants to work on it and he doesn't forget I'm not telling him when to do it or anything just reminding him about it and letting him work on it at his own time. Wasn't trying to sound forceful.
EMachine chapter 1 . 6/30
Hey, don't pressure the writer. They can choose what story they wanna work on. Reminding them of unfinished stories just creates more stress.
A.B chapter 1 . 6/28
Don't forget along with N-Force you also got Slime Attack to finish as well.
EMachine chapter 1 . 6/27
This story is really interesting. Like with both Crocker and Plankton being the 2 main characters for this one, I feel like they will take their goal to a more comical level. Also, I had an idea for a quick funny scene for the next chapter. So when Plankton and Crocker finally make it to the Chum Bucket Lab, Crocker sees a broken, but still functional Duplicatotron 3000. Curiosity kills the Crocker and he ends up pressing the ON button. Out comes a Robo-Crocker, but Plankton quickly destroys it and the Duplicatotron 3000, shouting "That machine will haunt me No MORE!", confusing Crocker.

Anyways, honestly a really good setup and hopes this gets updated more.