Reviews for Transformers Lane
Ectotronic chapter 3 . 7/9
Okay so if I'm following this correctly:
Fall of Cybertron Universe- Directly after the Soace Bridge Collapse.

Casts are a mix between Prime and Movie with some mixed in depending on who's been chosen.

There 'armor' are human sized versions of their robot forms with, again, varying changes on either Movie or Prime.

So far, it's a good read. My only nitpick (or this could be changed later somehow) is that they directly get their Earth modes 'like that'. Personal opinion would have been them being more like their original FoC (for Optimus maybe WFC) forms as their armor with them eventually getting their Earth versions as some grand upgrade after a battle as a more refined state of combat armor.

Other than that, it your story, will keep following.
TheShadowOfZama chapter 3 . 7/9
Good chapter.

The whole guys not knowing how to deal with the shipgirls actually makes sense, since depending on which media you use female autobots were either a small minority or even a thought to be extinct subspecies or just plainly extinct/not mentioned. It's also hilarious. That said it also addresses he whole cultural divide between Cybertronian and Earth societies.

I am looking forward to the Decepticon side of things.

Thank you for the chapter.
GXY-2013 chapter 2 . 7/8
I am fine with them becoming more human, I just think how the transformation happens could use some work. They are damaged in the crash and so need to repair and recharge, they describe an energon cube to the machine-organic hybrids that rescued them but due to how similar they are in appearance they are given wisdom cubes instead, which have the power to human-ify machines.

- starburst98

Okay... I didn't notice that part in the review. But still, my judgment still stands. Now I wish someone will create The Transformers x Azur Lane (or maybe The Transformers x Arknights) crossovers fanfics where Autobots and Decepticons will not turn into humans, unless the Wisdom Cube comes to play and they would turn into humans, but only DAYS after they meet the Azur Lane characters and living with them. It's just much more interesting to look forward too.
GXY-2013 chapter 2 . 7/8
Ehhhh, I think you should have had they stay as full robots until they came into contact with a wisdom cube, because they mistake them for energon cubes.

- starbust98

I'm glad SOMEONE agreed with me on this. I know there is an episode in Transformers Animated where the Autobots did become humans (I do like that episode), but that is a different story!

If you want the Autobots become human, then read Attack on Prime by melishade (now adopted by Jacob D. Mercer).
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 3 . 7/8
Those who says no to human form Autobots. Remember, in Transformers Animated, at one episode Optimus and co turned into humans.
drake202 chapter 3 . 7/8
Great to see the Autobots reunite hopefully more will come soon like maybe Willjack, Warpath, and Preceptor I'm pretty sure they were on the Ark in fact I think the only Autobots that didn't make it on the Ark was the Dinobots and also Metroplex and for the Decepticons it was Shockwave since he was to busy dealing with the Dinobots oh poor Cliffjumper he just got his first taste of femine fury something tells me that won't be the last time but it seems like Optimus has things well in hand for his Autobots let's see how Megatron takes all this in great page please keep it up
CayVal dar chapter 1 . 7/2
Hey don’t listen too those dick heads about turning transformers humans if you ask me at least you are attempting to do a story like that fuck probably isn’t old enough to know but their was a episode in transformers where the Autobots were turned into humans ironic isn’t it though I didn’t like the episode that much I am actually interested to see writers like yourself attempting to do a story like this and this is coming from a die hard fan of transformers and I didn’t mind Azur lane and I am interested to see were this goes
TheShadowOfZama chapter 2 . 7/1
Good chapter.

The Autobots are choosing to fight for the Azur Lane, which is understandable considering they're stuck on the planet for the time being. It's also cool they can still transform somewhat with the armor, though of course an AUTObot on the oceans is not going to be particularly usefull. Decepticons can usually fly, which is a perfectly acceptable way of travelling and fighting over the oceans. Autobots usually transform into stuff that does not suit open seas very well. So I dunno how good armor based on a truck will do on the ocean.

Do be wary of your grammar as I have spotted a couple of errors/weird sentences. Nothing gamebreaking for me, but do keep an eye on that. There's no reason for the space after a ". For example. "So this is how we use them in combat?"

Thank you for the chapter. I am definitely curious where this story will go.
drake202 chapter 2 . 7/1
Huh so from Robot to mech pilot what a transition let's see how Optimus deals with that but I also can't wait for him to show off his leadership skills as well let's see where this goes
starburst98 chapter 2 . 7/1
nliochristou chapter 2 . 7/1
will you add Autobots and Decepticons that weren't part of the cyberton games,
Synchro chapter 1 . 6/28
Great crossover story of Transformers and Azur lane work together to battle the Sirens. Great job keep it up!
starburst98 chapter 1 . 6/30
GeorgeLesnar257 chapter 1 . 6/28
The other chapters cannot be seen. Is that good?
drake202 chapter 1 . 6/28
Interesting I wonder how Optimus will deal with a his new forces being female