Reviews for Planet Zilla
Ryu otsutsuki chapter 4 . 7/5
This story was awesome bro you have done a fantastic job
Kaiju Avenger chapter 4 . 7/3
For the sequel, I REALLY hope that Caeira doesn't die and that Miek doesn't betray Godzilla/Zilla by exploding up Sakaar.
Comicfan chapter 4 . 7/3
Hope you put the son of zilla, because in the comics hulk have a son in saakar. Plus I hope you make the son of zilla as Conan like character . Plus you should read the son of hulk comic and Make the new zilla as savages violent then previous zilla. Plz read the son of hulk.
Spiral-Voltron-Zero0Q1 chapter 4 . 7/3
AWESOME DUDE
this was freaking awesome!
Perseus12 chapter 4 . 7/3
I'm so excited to read the sequel.
Power of Magic chapter 4 . 7/2
Though the story was short, I thought that it was good. Looking forward to the sequel, and the next story that your writing
gemm1mt chapter 4 . 7/2
Long. Live. The King.
Romance Breeding chapter 3 . 7/2
Will there be a Lemon between Zilla and Caeira at the end of this? I'm very curious about the children they will have.

Will there be a "World War Hulk" sequel, BUT without Caeira's death and Miek's betrayal? I would love to see how the Justice League and villains react to Gojira's return and Caeira fighting Wonder Woman.
KaijuMaster19 chapter 3 . 7/1
For Payback time what they did to him to beat up The Justice League
KingGodzilla20 chapter 3 . 7/1
I wish Zilla and his friends beat the shit out the Justice League and Kill Wonder Woman for divorce him
the mysterious Mr.E chapter 3 . 7/2
Actually I think your doing pretty good with the pairing so far. Can't wait to see what happens with zilla next.
Spiral-Voltron-Zero0Q1 chapter 3 . 7/2
Great chapter dude
Keep it coming
Power of Magic chapter 3 . 7/1
That was a good chapter, and I look forward to how it ends in the next one. Looking forward to when you do the sequel of this, and the next story that your doing for Week Three
gemm1mt chapter 3 . 7/1
Awesome man.
Ragnas Bredvolts chapter 3 . 7/1
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, there is some part that seem to be cut from the story, like that with Caiera's part where she finally found and ready fight Zilla was cut mid way. Had Jordan may want to not be in Earth when World War Godzilla happens. Elloe just seem to get a break, her plan of escape was leak and all her comrades where killed, now the man her father calls friend betrayed her and became a sellout to the Joffre- I mean Red Bra- I mean Red King.