Reviews for Why Me?
Skywolf99 chapter 1 . 7/12
this show's promise
Khy Dragon chapter 1 . 7/1
Please, no Quincy Blood War! Make it look like that Yhwach won’t be coming back due to toxic Hollow poisoning.
Raximus chapter 1 . 6/29
Interesting prologue, looking forward for more.
Blazblue2 chapter 1 . 6/27
Not a bad start a little rough but it's good
saitama1155 chapter 1 . 6/29
yay anither blesch x kill la kill been waiting gor one
cloud111 chapter 1 . 6/28
Good start.
ThatRandomNerd1 chapter 1 . 6/27
Hey Guys That Random Nerd1 here, I might have to rewatch some parts of Kill La Kill so as to not mess up important moments in the series, remember next chapter is Ryuko's chapter and I want it to be just her in that chapter.

Silverfenics this will not be a harem fanfic, I don't see Ichigo as that kind of character.
dmandog056 chapter 1 . 6/27
This idea has lots of potential, if you can swing it make the chapters way longer. I recommend 2500 words to 5000 words, that seems to be the optimal length for chapters in most stories.

Whether or not Ichigo is paired with someone is up to you, though it'd be interesting to see if Ichigo X Ryuko would work, he's also a hybrid so there might be some understanding there later on even if they're just friends.

I'm hoping for some totally awesome fights as Ichigo gets thrown into the fire and makes a few new friends at the Academy. In my head Ichigo vs Sanegeyama sounds like it would be fun to read, as well as him being a part of the fight Club with Ryuko and Mako.

I can't wait for the next update though. This is going to be so awesome!
Silverfenics chapter 1 . 6/27
wil that be some kind of Ichigo/Harem fic?