Reviews for Reincarnated Amongst Flowers
and dropped ... yeah 3 month of training and you start using genjutsu through sound ? may as well ahve written that he learned using rasengan at age 2 ... what a complete waste of time to read this so called "story" ...
yeah that mask, it really is only cringy ... it is not cool, it is not stylish, it is not practical ... all it is is the author trying very hard to be cool even though it is completly unnessecary and makes reading this story extremly awkward
and another "naruto needs more friends" story ... yeah how about you write something that is not a complete cliché ?
Rakuzai chapter 10 . 10/22
Oh poor Hiruzen! Everytime Ren leaves, he comes back with someone new. Now Konoha really does look like its shoring up for a war. 3 powerful dojutsu, 3 jinchuuriki, the formation of an alliance with Kiri. I hope we get to see more of the Ketsuryugan although its blood abilities seem like they don't fit his fighting style right now (though it might provide a perfect counter to Kimimaro's Shikotsumyaku). I feel like if Orochimaru does attempt to seal Ren (and if with canon marks, i'd think Earth) Isobu would snuff out the fragment of Orochi and manipulate the seal to give Ren unique forms (a mix of the regular seal's forms but with bijuu chakra).
I've always wondered how being a Jinchuuriki would affect bloodlines; will the chakra mutate the bloodline? Enhance it? Do nothing?
I also get the feeling that if word of Ren get out any more, Kumo will come knocking (especially for the Ketsuryugan)
dominick2091 chapter 10 . 10/22
Great book definitely recommend reading this you won't regret it. It's got everything and plenty of surprises don't really know who I want MC to be with but looking forward to seeing how this goes. And to the GREAT author-sama keep up the great work looking forward to the next chapter.
Blu3b3rryT3a chapter 10 . 10/21
Lol, I think Kiri just screwed over Orochimaru's chances at possessing Ren. No way Isobu would let Orochimaru have a foothold in Ren's mind! Would the cursed seal even work on a jinchuriki?
But oh boy, Konoha is becoming ground zero for the younger jinchuriki- Hiruzen is going to have a migraine.
At some point they're gonna try to bar Ren from leaving if only to stop his shenanigans. Oooh, will reinforcing Ren's seal bring Jiraiya back to Konoha early?
Best of luck out there!
coldblue2015 chapter 10 . 10/21
Thanks for updating and this was a great chapter!

Ren Yamanaka:

...He is getting close with his teammates, Tayuya and Haku. They open up about their lives before Konoha, although Tayuya fed some half truths about her origins being a Oto Spy/Kounchi. It seems that the Land of Water Mission was crazy...They're was some irony and call back to Rin Nohana being used as jinchuriki Bomb, which Ren realized as well. I do look forward to read what Rin and the Three-Tails/Isobu are capable I love the Lightning Jutsu that Ren learned from Kakashi. Also, great job with discussion of the Hyuga and Kumo tension, while relating back to Ren facing his own prejudice. This is going to be interesting and intense for Konoha to find out Ren became a Jinchuriki.

Questions

1) Should we expect Ren to have his own unique Jinchuriki activation or Cannon in "Naruto"?

2) Will Ren be able to use Coral Palm technique?

3) Does Isobu know any of the Yagura/4th Kiri Kage techniques?

4) Will Ren gain a Curse Seal from Orochimaru?

Suggestions

1) That is up to you. Many things could happen. I do not mind if Ren can only use "Naruto" Jinchuriki humanoid transformation?

2) God, I hope so! I kind of hope that Ren can use the Coral Palm technique being Jinchuriki of Isobu.

3)...That could be something. With Yagura being the previous host for Isobu, it possible Ren could learn some Water/Suiton or Wind/Futon Jutsu. Just a idea where Ren could learn more Jutsu.

4) That is interesting. I so hope that whatever Curse Seal that Ren gets from Orochimaru has some unique transformation with Ren using Isobu Charka and transformation as Jinchuriki. It something interesting to consider given Ren Yamanaka could look like a Oni demon in transformation.

Keep up the good work, stay safe, and stay healthy!
firemaster101 chapter 10 . 10/21
Bring on the fluff lol
Blu3b3rryT3a chapter 9 . 10/12
Anti-Gai Matter?
...
ROFL.
I would do cranberry juice mixed with shots of whipped cream flavored vodka and some straight vodka mixed in. Red is the opposite of green after all! And some sweet to go with the tart (bc people want to be tart with Gai but can't so their drink has to for them!)
Fu is adorable. Chino is wonderful. Haku and Tayuya are sweet beans and Naruto is a ball of sunshine. Ren is trying oh my goodness he is trying but he's destroying canon and it's wonderful~!
Best of luck out there!
Daxsis chapter 2 . 10/6
Not to mention the countless orphans in iwa after minato got done with them)help make him who he is the going though just a hard time helped shape his character and is what helped give him his morals in life we already know in the end he turns out all right in the end and achieves his dreams why mess with that. Sigh... I apologize for the rant... I'm just so tired... of reading the same thing again and again. from what I read the story wasn't badly written so there is that but it just feel like another fix and befriend naruto fic not much else to say...
Daxsis chapter 1 . 10/6
Why...WHY! WHY DOES EVERY SINGLE SELF INSERT HAVE TO TO BE GOODY TO SHOES FIX EVERY LITTLE PROBLEM IDIOTS! NEWS FLASH PEOPLE YOUR IN A WORLD WHERE LITERALLY GODS LIVE NOT TO MENTION ALL THE ASSASSIN AND NINJA AROUND WHO ARE TRAINED TO PICK UP ON THE LITTLEIST AMOUNT OF DECEPTION THEN TORTURE FIRST THEN ASK QUESTIONS! oh but no naruto being bullied oh boohoo let me step in and put my self dead center of the spot light with no plot armor and in the cross hairs of the third fucking Hokage aka the God of shinobi himself. Oh And no one think about how maybe naruto childhood (which yes sucked like hell but you no so did a lot of people's in the naruto world just to name a few kakashi,obito,Guy,Sauske, Itachi, Haku, Tsunade,
coldblue2015 chapter 8 . 10/6
Thanks for updating!

Ren Yamanaka:

...AWWWW, screw it! I am going to stop thinking what Ren pairing is...It was interesting to read Chino appear in this story and have a normal adult body. It rather interesting that Chino to help Ren to use Ketsuryugen. Not to mention studying the Valley of Hell water, which had a high Iron Content inside of it. It rather interesting to read Ren having influence on Haku and Tayuya, with given there growing feelings for Ren growing. Obviously, they are growing close at Team with Tsume Inuzuka training them. I do look forward to the Chunin Exams. I should of expected Fu to appear and Ren to have some influence on helping her...What was the best thing about Ren this chapter, was working together with his Team to take down, especially Suien being taken down with a TEAM effort. It rather interesting to read how Konoha will deal with another Jinchuriki or how the OTHER Major Hidden Villages will react to that.

Questions

1) Won't the other Hidden Villages view Fu stay in Konoha as the the Leaf building up Arms/War?

2) Should we expect Ren to develop his Ketsuryugen with Chino there to train him?

Suggestions

1) I expect something like that would happen. Even Taki having a Jinchuriki should be know to one or more Hidden Village of Shinobi, such as Iwa. Iwa is close to Taki and are fierce rivals to Konoha. I bet they would send spies or 'Genin' to Konoha Chunin Exam to find sighting of Fu being in Konoha and confirming that another jinchuriki for that village.

2) That would be great to read. Sort of a training montage or some scenes with Chino training Ren in using Ketsuryugen. It really interesting to read how Chino training Ren could push his Doujutsu further. Helping his Suiton/Water Jutsu or Genjutsu/Yin Charka control. I kind of hope Ren Ketsuryugen is DIFFERENT from Chino. Sort of playing off on how every Hyuga Byakugan or Uchiha Sharingan is different from every clan member- sight, reach, Genjutsu, or potential Ninjutsu capabilities being pushed further.

Keep up the good work, stay safe and stay healthy!
Blu3b3rryT3a chapter 8 . 10/5
Oh. My. Lord.
*ROFL*
Ren what are you doing to yourself!?
You just recruited two seriously powerful or could be powerful kunoichi on top of the rest of your group!
He's gonna die if they all get pissed with him~!
Tsume is just laughing at his pain.
Love this chapter~!
Best of luck out there.
firemaster101 chapter 8 . 10/5
Hope fu gets all the fluffyiness she can get lol.
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 9/29
Pre academy student: Aye, yo Hokage I made teh friend of Naruto.

Sarutobi: you done a goods. You get mad loot of yer choice.

Pre academy student: I can haz all the things ever to learn hirashin?

Sarutobi: yes, here all the things S rank fuinjutsu, since you good boi.

Entire standing army of Konoha: incredulous sweat drop.