Reviews for Rib Cage
Sakura chapter 4 . 9/7
Amazing story, definitely a page turner!
Blondie 20000 chapter 4 . 7/31
Great chapter. Sam did the right thing taking Dean to the hospital. Good idea contacting Bobby as well I hope he makes an appearance in the story. I kinda laughed at the choice of names Nick and Mark. Nick reminded me of Lucifer's vessel Nick and Mark I thought of the actor who plays as Lucifer Mark Pellegrino. Poor Sam and the shoes lol. If Dean was awake he would totally be laughing at Sam's embarrassment. I hope they bring that fever down soon. Can't wait for more.
BloodforInk chapter 1 . 7/29
You’ve got me worried about Dean and Sam. It sounds like Dean needs to go the ER.
“Jackass” is le mot juste; for somebody who for whatever asinine reason, didn’t call in the police. When they found a dead prison escapee; under that tree and just buried him there.
Shazza19 chapter 4 . 7/29
Thanks so much in this chapter I am so glad that Sam decided to get Dean to the hospital for help. Also liked Bobby being contacted by Sam for help hopefully will see more of Bobby in further chapters. Looking forward to maybe more hurt Dean in the next chapters and Sam stepping up to take care of his brother.
ngregory763 chapter 3 . 7/7
Thank you for the update, keep up the good work!
Blondie 20000 chapter 3 . 7/4
Typical Dean always insisting he is fine. He never let's anyone help him. Dean doesn't want others to see him as weak. John raised him to be a soldier, push pain and emotions to the side. Dean had to put Sam before him. Sam was all that mattered. Like I said it does frustrate me. Dean is clearly not getting any better. He needs medical help. I think it's time they brought in Bobby. Bobby can give Dean a smack on the head and tell him what an idjit he is being.

I am really enjoying this story so far. You haven't watched SPN for a couple of years but I must say you do write the brothers well. Both of them are in character.

Can't wait for more.
Blondie 20000 chapter 2 . 7/4
I laughed at the captain America part. Jensen was originally suppose to play as Captain America. Oh God Dean is not doing well. From the title of this story it must be to do with his ribs. They are not healing well. Maybe the damage can't be undone. It's permanent. I am loving the protective Sam.

Sometimes I do wanna smack Dean on the head. He needs to take care of himself for a change. It frustrates me when he puts Sam first. I get John made Dean like that but it does worry me that Dean is neglecting himself because of it. I want Dean to take the pain meds. Of course he puts Sam first. :(
Blondie 20000 chapter 1 . 7/4
This is an interesting start. What's going on with Dean? Possible permanent damage that's not good. I do love some hurt Dean. I love your writing so far. It really flows. :)
Shazza19 chapter 3 . 7/4
Thanks for a very long chapter well Sam doing all the driving while Dean is so sick. Just wondering if Dean will end up in hospital with the coughing he is now having. Looking forward to more thank you for this story take care.
ngregory763 chapter 2 . 7/1
I am enjoying this fic of yours so much! Thank you for sharing, can't wait for more.
Shazza19 chapter 2 . 6/29
Really enjoying this story love a hurt Dean and Sam having to step up and take care of his brother. Maybe Sam has to take him to Bobby's or the hospital depends which season you are writing this in thanks for this story.
cubelixa1 chapter 1 . 6/28
I like this so far. Permanent damage for Dean and caring Sam sounds great to me.
Dearhart chapter 1 . 6/28
Hey hun! I’m getting emails saying that you’ve posted 2 new chapters, but when I open the link it says that they can’t be found!:(
Trucklady53 chapter 1 . 6/28
Always in for some protective Sam or Dean.
HamSpam chapter 1 . 6/28
Sorry, this review is just an attempt to get my account deleted. . . .