Reviews for Quarantine
Firestone Piper chapter 13 . 12/13/2020
Hi!
So my friend and I spent like two whole zoom calls reading your story and can I just say it was adorable! It was very in character and it was a good distraction from homework and finals. Keep up the great work my friend!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/22/2020
Nice work. I enjoyed the journey.
sweetgirl2711.cp chapter 13 . 9/20/2020
Great ending! Your writing is getting better. Cute Auslly ending. Maybe for a one shot you can write about their wedding or how he proposing!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/14/2020
i loved it, i’m so glad they’re FINALLY together! i’m sad this story is coming to an end
sweetgirl2711.cp chapter 12 . 9/13/2020
Yay! Si glad that they got together. Glad that Dez and Trish showed the video because it shows that they really care for each other!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/8/2020
that was a really good chapter! i hope ally gets rid of fears. can’t wait for more!
sweetgirl2711.cp chapter 11 . 9/8/2020
That good that Ally talked with Trish and Dez about Austin and that in the end Austin confirmed that he won’t leave her. Very sweet and cute!
sweetgirl2711.cp chapter 10 . 8/31/2020
Great job! Yeah Ally is just scared to lose Austin and pvrr thinks! I like how Austin moved Trish to record a cover! Fun chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/24/2020
Amazing chapter! Looking forward to reading more
sweetgirl2711.cp chapter 9 . 8/24/2020
I like your video concept of Welcome to the end of your life. Also liked how Auslly somewhat admitted their feelings! Great job!
sweetgirl2711.cp chapter 8 . 8/16/2020
Great job! I like how’s it going! Great pace!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/12/2020
Love this story so much and hope the next chapter is posted soon
sweetgirl2711.cp chapter 7 . 8/9/2020
Glad that they can do the music video! Hopefully Austin will tell Ally how he feels because they obviously want to be together! Great job
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2020
Finally had the chance to read your stories, I’m really impressed. Your writing style is really good, I can’t wait to read more from you!
sweetgirl2711.cp chapter 6 . 8/1/2020
I like that you are giving Trish a chance to sing more. Great chapter!