Reviews for Blood of Ice and Fire
I find this very unique. Definitely the first story I've read where Rhaegal and Viserion head to Westeros to find Jon. I'm looking forward to more. Keep it up!
The dragon section was confusing as you seemed to be implying that there were four dragons and not three, using ‘they’ when referring to those other than Viserion and Rhaegal.

As a point, Drogon was bigger because he wasn’t kept beneath the pyramid and chained. As long as they have food and freedom to fly, dragons in canon do not stop growing.

I hope you’re not going with Tyrion etc being a Targaryen as well.
Bella-swan11 chapter 2 . 7/4
Rhaegal did the right thing by running away with Viseryon from Daenerys, his decision would have made you sick at his confinement; It is time to go to the wall where their legitimate father is and who is going to protect them as part of his family. Alliser when the dragons reach the wall you will understand that the time has come to tell the truth to Aenar, you are sure that Aemon will also support this action after overcoming the joy of seeing two dragons alive; Alliser as a member of the Targaryen household you know what happened in the looting of King's Landing. You need Aenar to listen to the atrocities that Robert Baratheon and Tywin Lannister did, you need to awaken the dragon in him; after all, if he accepts that he is Aenar Targaryen, he can take revenge on Tywin for murdering his cousin Robb and his family. Aenar when you discover your true origin will be in shock, but you will understand the reason for your dreams and because you never felt like it in Winterfell, you were never a wolf you were always a dragon; with dragons you can stop free people. They respect strength, what better show of strength than to see yourself on a dragon, it is time to become the new king of free people and thus sign the peace between the night watch and the free people; no matter what Stannis says he has no right to the throne. Because Robert murdered your father and participated in the murders of your brothers, because I award Tywin Lannister for massacring your brothers; you have to be the king of the 7 kingdoms only this way you can prepare the kingdoms to face the dead. Aemon you need to talk to Aenar, as a king you need a queen who has power in her surname or who has an army at her disposal, unfortunately Igritte cannot be queen; and she likes her freedom.
pfcvillanueva chapter 2 . 7/4
Hmm, so who's the other person that Viserion wanted to go see I wonder?
terry1961 chapter 2 . 7/4
I like were this is going. Please keep it up.
TheSoundOfThunderingEngines chapter 1 . 7/4
I have had the same idea bouncing around in my head for years too but never but to words. I am glad someone finally did so I can just read and not write... lol
Bella-swan11 chapter 1 . 7/1
Alliser you have to tell Jon the truth, it is about having peace in the kingdoms and only Aenar Targaryen can achieve it; he must accept his fate because his aunt Daenerys is not an option when burning people. It does not matter if they are slavers, those deaths are very cruel, it only shows that they have potential madness in them; instead Aenar that king would be a wonderful king. Alliser talks to Sam Tarly, he will help you if you tell him your plans about Jon; after all the father of Sam who is Lord Tarly was faithful to Prince Rhaegar. If they send you a letter in code, where they explain that you have to come to the wall; Lord Tarly may be Aenar's greatest support because he would summon all of Prince Rhaegar's loyalists to support his son.
I like it
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 6/29
Interesting take on Alliser. Makes what he did, at least up until the mutiny, understandable if not forgivable.
Great first chapter. I hope you continue. Stay well!
pfcvillanueva chapter 1 . 6/28
Surprisingly I like this. Every story pretty much has Thorne portrayed as an ass but here it's interesting seeing a different version all together. Looking forward to the next chapter
tifa1984 chapter 1 . 6/28
Comment, Barristan never actually laid eyes on Jon Snow. He was left in King's Landing and never went to Winterfell. He and Renly met up with the Stark party near Kingswood or something.

I don't think Jaime and Cersei ever paid attention to Jon in the books.
sv21075 chapter 1 . 6/28
Great start. I've always wondered what would happen if Ser Alliser knew who Jon was? Now you've got me hooked. I can't wait to see what changes you make to canon. Hopefully Ser Alliser doesn't lead the mutiny against Jon, although I fear someone else will lead, after all he did not take part in the books.
lostxinxthexdarkness chapter 1 . 6/28
Excellent concept, I'm looking forward to seeing this fic fully come to life in the future!
kingmanaena chapter 1 . 6/27
this is a great read please please update as soon as you can please