Reviews for Second Chances
MuggleMeatloaf chapter 11 . 2/2/2021
Nopal is so cute and innocent; i just love her so much! Also, poor thing, she's so sweet and lonely. She just wants Arty and Holly to like her! I love your writing lol. It's written so perfectly, not too OOC at all, which is surprising since Artemis and Holly are basically taking care of Nopal as their baby lol! All the characters are acting as I'd expect them to considering the situation. Love this story; can't wait to read the next chapter!
MuggleMeatloaf chapter 8 . 2/2/2021
awww baby Nopal 3 and Artemis and Holly are definitely giving off parent vibes already lol
MuggleMeatloaf chapter 6 . 2/2/2021
also, Nopal sounds so adorable so far!
MuggleMeatloaf chapter 6 . 2/2/2021
omg i have the feeling that your fic is gonna be so cute! Artemis and Holly raising Nopal as their baby basically lol! Jk, but you know what i mean lol. Love this idea! And Artemis gouging out his fairy eye is a much more plausible and less risky plan, as gruesome as it may be, compared to the whole clone plan that actually happened in the books, so I really like that I can tell already that your fic is gonna be logical and well-written! Love your writing so far; definitely reminds me of Eoin Colfer's! Can't wait to read the rest of this story, and hopefully your other Artemis Fowl stories if you have more!
John Wayers chapter 1 . 12/22/2020
This is very good.
TheBraveGallade chapter 21 . 12/22/2020
fuck.
lets hope foaly has the mind to TALK to them first before doing anything rash or paranoid
frans4life chapter 19 . 11/13/2020
i love their snap back and forths. nopal please tell someone you're having schizophrenic like symptoms, surely do before opal paranoia burns your bridges :( stay precious
frans4life chapter 18 . 11/13/2020
opal get back in there you swarmy pixiestick
Miles chapter 1 . 10/5/2020
Really good book
though a bit confusing at the start but well done
alexzwhite2317 chapter 5 . 9/28/2020
I wanted to point out that if the chrysalis that Opal used to create Nopal was destroyed by the act of killing her past self...then Nopal would also be destroyed.
alexzwhite2317 chapter 1 . 9/28/2020
I haven't read this yet...but I love the concept. Opal Koboi is one of the few villains I have added to my list of needed redemptions.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/17/2020
Your pretty good, and I can't wait for more!
Jamie chapter 13 . 9/17/2020
This chapter made me cry a little
Dreymord chapter 17 . 8/31/2020
Rather original, looking forward to see how it shapes up. Enjoyable so far.
frans4life chapter 17 . 8/26/2020
oh no, is that opal i see? i hope not, also artemis really is pathetic when it comes to actually doing the do. good thing he has inhuman friends, the talents of which extend to making sure the idiot genius doesn't die.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »