Reviews for Second Chances
Zach chapter 17 . 8/25/2020
PLEASE MAKE MORE! :D :D
weeinterpreter chapter 17 . 8/25/2020
Finally caught up with all the chapters! The flying scene in this chapter and cocky Holly were just amazing. In my head, I could just see her flitting around. Also, I love the idea of "Nopal". :-)
Marti chapter 16 . 8/24/2020
It's just gorgeous! Keep going!
frans4life chapter 16 . 8/15/2020
oh my god. absolutely precious. also, artemis, refitting a cesna to be ecofriendly is a task of different magnitude to building a vehicle capable of spacetravel in a fortnight. im sure butler is gonna be thrilled lol
Zach chapter 15 . 8/10/2020
PLEASE MORE!
frans4life chapter 15 . 8/4/2020
adorbs. please, don't bring opal back out. nopal is bestest girl.
WoflMan chapter 15 . 8/3/2020
It's a shame you don't see many Artemis Fowl stories anymore. I'd almost given up hope of finding a new one until I stumbled upon this little gem. This is very well written, and I've enjoyed every chapter so far.
ff1c chapter 14 . 8/3/2020
"You're getting soft Fowl"... no comment.
Interesting chapter... keep going!
MagnetaAvocado chapter 14 . 7/29/2020
Loved this chapter! Thanks for giving us some more Artemis & Holly! Looking forward to where this all goes. Also I like how you're dealing with the Opal stuff and Holly's response to Artemis' question.
frans4life chapter 14 . 7/29/2020
haha! im super early. that was a very nice and quiet chapter. "shut up brain?" i mean, mood and shipping. couldn't ask for more.
ff1c chapter 13 . 7/27/2020
I love the fic. Ofcourse i felt that the first chapter needed a review of it's own.
Please don't hate me, but this story is like family/mariage... thing. You know, a family of three: husband, wife, problem child. The parents are arguing about the daughter's choices; the wife supports her but the father is completly against anything... i got that kind of vibe from the latest chapters.
Even so, i like how Artemis is developing. If someone like him can change even a little bit with all that baggage, why can not someone who practically has a clean state do so too.
Anyway... good job and i have a request... Can you name/write a chapter "Raising Opal/Nopal". It would be awewome!
ff1c chapter 1 . 7/27/2020
You know what! First chapter scene is epic, heman manly, and so unlike Artemis, it isn't even funny. Even so, it was great.
frans4life chapter 13 . 7/21/2020
impossible, artemis with a braincell of emotional intelligence? jk, very cute. what was the pun?
frans4life chapter 4 . 7/18/2020
aww, dang. i was gonna write something about artemis' death because YES EOIN, THAT CHRYSALIS SHOULD BE RUBBISH.
MagnetaAvocado chapter 11 . 7/14/2020
Loving the frequent updates! Looking forward to the next chapter!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »