Reviews for A change in Perspective
Therecklessone chapter 8 . 7/12
I'm surprised Aang isn't asking for Iroh and Zuko to join them. I'm sure he would benefit from having them as fire-bender masters, when Azula comes to hunt them down it would help to have someone who knows them, with Iroh they may get more supplies and info with a White Lotus, and putting Zuko on the throne leads to a faster peace. Perhaps Sokka can learn some sword techniques earlier.
Personally, while I'm a fan of Zutara... i wouldn't personally mind a Toko ship. In a way, Toph may as well be the only person who can't judge him for the scar (blindness) and was canonly the only person who didn't have a personal grudge with him. I'm sure they can bond over their daddy issues and rich people dramas. As for Toph's dad, I'm sure he wouldn't mind trying to set up his daughter with the future Firelord.
Excellent story so far, hope to read more soon.
Cinderella56 chapter 8 . 7/11
l love this story idea.
Houda chapter 8 . 7/11
Love the story so far!:) Really hope for a Toph/Zuko ending
Yorihisa chapter 6 . 7/11
Please, please go with Toph! I simply love that ship and there are way to few good stories about them. I love your story till now and that Pairing would be like ... caramel sauce on ice-cream. (bad picture, I know). About Mai x Zuko - I feel the same and I don't like Zutara even less.

That was my opinion on your question. And now ... a big "thank U" for the great story, can't wait for more
Destiny Drakes chapter 8 . 7/11
Love the update! I really enjoy this story.
LokiTheSkywalker chapter 6 . 7/10
Choose Song, or Jin. I always liked them, and nobody ever ships them with Zuko because they're not main characters but I'd really like it. Its something new.
Houda HIHI chapter 7 . 7/10
Please i love Tooh/Zuko pairings
Anon chapter 6 . 7/10
I'm really liking this so far! Idk about ships, I don't really want any, but I always thought ZukoxJin was a cute rare pair.
KeeperOfTheCreed chapter 7 . 7/9
Good story so far I actually dont remember any other one that has the Northern Warer Tribe as the jumping off point of Zuko's change in heart. As for the pairing aspect of the story I typically like gen fics the most but have enjoyed a good amount of Zuko/Katara fics when they written correctly. Some of them tend to make both characters very much ooc just to make their matches work. Also I guess I never really thought of the whole Zuko/Toph thing, I always felt Toph was the little sister Zuko always wanted instead of Azula. Anyway I have definitely enjoyed the story so far and am definitely following/favoriting it.
Destiny Drakes chapter 6 . 7/9
I like the Idea of Toph and Zuko (with the age change obvi) but Zutara is also good
sonavelkovskaa5842 chapter 7 . 7/8
Автор это круто. Мне очень понравилось. Мне жалко Зуко. Но я рада, что Катара заступилась за него. Жду с нетирпением проду. Удачи, вдохновения и здоровья :)
jlluh chapter 6 . 7/8
I'm partial to Zuko /Toph, tho obv at Toph's age it needs to be very light, more an indication of things to come.
rach12901 chapter 7 . 7/8
Please do Zuko/Katara.
nikkirenzo591 chapter 6 . 7/7
For the paring, I always love Zutara
Written.By.Leo chapter 6 . 7/6
Great update!
Part of me says to pair Zuko up with Aang because of the lack of hatred he has and the moment at the end. But I’m also a fan of Sokka and Zuko because of their use of swords and boomerang.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »