Reviews for Fate Resolve
Guest chapter 5 . 2h
Yay, heading to war! I thought the chapters would still be venturing on those poor victim siphoning cases. I am lookIng forward to Archer can’t wait till he interacts with Shirou. I definitely am a big fan your Rin and Shirou, and hopefully this is not multi relationships, so be it if Saber pairing. I am still going to enjoy Rin and Shirou magus buddying hopefully their bond sustain through the war.
tl34lt12 chapter 5 . 4h
Well that's a development

Now we start with the war

Keep going with story

And Don't Fall to the demands to those harem guys.
Chaos499 chapter 5 . 9h
PLease make a harem ! and quick updates!pleasee
SentinalSlice chapter 5 . 11h
I love how competent Shirou is. And he will only get more competent after meeting Archer.
Guest chapter 5 . 12h
What? Was Saber summoned before Archer? Rin didn’t use pendant to save Shirou? Shirou didn’t seem to have the heroic utopia madness hanging in his mind, he won’t become Archer. Can’t wait to see what’s in the sleeves. Shirou said no never falling in relationship with Rin oh no why? So the romance tag is with Saber.
Guest chapter 5 . 15h
Nice chapter, Saber has been summoned. Is the romance pairing Shirou/Saber? Was good to see Ilya from here, can’t wait for more of her and berserker. Hey poor Rin, Shirou was definitely more snarky and mockingly on her, she won’t stand a chance against him except for his wallet, lol!
I was so hoping there was some form of romance element between Tohsaka and Shirou, this duo’s are different to other fic series, seem like I am again boarded the wrong shipping. Sigh. Was good to see more servants coming into plot. What’s happen to Archer? Has Tohsaka summoned him yet? And thanks for the new chapter, I did a quick one will read again after work.
Anime Enthusiast chapter 5 . 7/12
Nice. Saber arrived. I look forward to reading more. Nice work.
FoxOnPie chapter 5 . 7/12
Not really anything to say about the major parts of the chapter, but I stand by my original stance that Shirou going to school now is largely unnecessary; in-universe, there's no reason for him to go in as a junior for the last two months or so of the semester, and from a narrative standpoint, a Shirou who isn't constantly around the school and the people associated feels more interesting to read about than a Shirou who has to be there for plot reasons.
Love it! Please don’t stop writing this.
vinayakdj1 chapter 4 . 7/8
Wat is the exact timeline of this fic? I know u explained in the prologue but seeing the interaction in this chapter between Rin and shirou, I can't quite grasp their ages
vinayakdj1 chapter 1 . 7/8
pretty smooth prologue.
TroxX101 chapter 4 . 7/8
This is some good shit keep it up
Very interesting chapters, I am looking for more! Already I am in love with this pair, the fearsome sardonic Shirou and blackhearted sadist Rin. They were fun and also compromising hope to see more of them working together.
michas chapter 4 . 7/5