Reviews for Destroyah Visits Remnant
thetyrant67 chapter 2 . 7/4
Here's a little advice: There's no need to write detailed descriptions of what the characters are wearing.

You'll burn yourself out writing it when you could have used your energy to think of plot progression and character development as well as editing.
Don Orbit chapter 6 . 7/4
I think there's something to be learned here. When you try hide from something trying to murder you, put your phones on silent and shut your baby's mouth. Or don't try to safe them as they'll very likely get you killed in this kind of scenario.
Don Orbit chapter 3 . 7/4
Okay the mutation on the grimm looks actually pretty cool when you picture it. Did Salem also mutate or is she just temporarily brain dead?
Don Orbit chapter 2 . 7/4
Uhm... did anyone order the giant crustacean kaiju? 'Cause delivery is here and they want their Money for payment... your soul will also be sufficient.
Don Orbit chapter 1 . 7/4
Yup, and that's why you don't give a super organism, made out of trillions of microscopic individual organisms sentience. They'll either band together to get what they want or tear each other apart.
GojiraFan455515 chapter 3 . 6/30
Shin Godzilla/RWBY crossover? That sounds awesome! Looking forward to reading it. On the note of this story, not what I expected but I like it.
Awesome
Considering that almost every other fucking RWBY and Godzilla crossover has the Kaiju become stuck in human bodies... Well I for one am enjoying this wild and crazy ride and can't wait to see more
Everpeach chapter 4 . 7/1
Where the flying fuck did this twist come from
GojiraFan455515 chapter 1 . 6/28
Okay I'm interested.
Saramus92 chapter 3 . 6/29
Wow a real apocalypse has been unleashed on Remnant, I wonder what will become of Team Rwby and if they survive will they use the relic of knowledge to know how to defeat Destroyah in some fashion?
The chapters should be a little longer, however I'm curious to know how it continues.
Nitrus7 chapter 3 . 6/29
I think this is cool so far. I’m glad that you didn’t make destroyah a Faunus for no reason.