Reviews for The Adventures of Harry Potter and Hermione Granger
Rajiv A. Rajaram chapter 8 . 7/12
Great chapter and tweak to the trials. A fun read so far!
Rajiv A. Rajaram chapter 6 . 7/12
The changes to the past are nice as well. So much cute fluff
Rajiv A. Rajaram chapter 5 . 7/12
Another sweet chapter and Harry becomes prefect with maturity from Ron, also the shot taken at Dramione was funny ngl.
Rajiv A. Rajaram chapter 4 . 7/12
Another sweet chapter. It's really lots of fluff but I love that tbh
Rajiv A. Rajaram chapter 3 . 7/12
The last line was so cute! I'm loving it so far and the changes you've made to the story.
Rajiv A. Rajaram chapter 2 . 7/12
Racha chapter so far has truly been cute! Love their little interactions so far
Rajiv A. Rajaram chapter 1 . 7/12
I do love Harmony Fluff so I'll take this!
Jooomran chapter 3 . 7/12
amazing!
flying-octopus chapter 7 . 7/9
Wonderful work this! I thoroughly enjoyed binging through the chapters.

Chapter 7, in particular, is the best Hermione-reaction I've ever seen about the HBP potions book. I think of her(my head-canon, and why I fell in love with her character) as a devourer of knowledge, read and understand first before logically giving judgement if a work is good or bad (provided no prior label is given there). A friendly, in-character Hermione will have this reaction instead of the one in canon (even if she and Harry are not dating). In fanfiction that tries to fix HBP by absolving the requisite drama it entail, I am uncertain why not many authors do this approach in portraying her. For this reason alone, sir/ma'am/comrade, I applaud you.

Only flaw I see with thus so far is that why not many people recommending and reading this work. (Aside from the usual grammatical & spelling problems that plague Fanfiction). I wish you good fortune in your pursuits, writing in particular (as I really am looking forward to how this will proceed), and bid you a wonderful day.
19Shorty chapter 8 . 7/11
Next Chapter Please
varunthuvassery1 chapter 8 . 7/10
Loving it so far .. such a brilliant light read
ElekTroz chapter 8 . 7/10
thanks for the chapter x)
19Shorty chapter 7 . 7/9
Next Chapter Please
ElekTroz chapter 7 . 7/8
thanks for the chapter x)
bonded4life chapter 5 . 7/4
This fic absolutely slaps. I, personally, need Harmony fluff essentially injected into my system rather frequently because damnit it just makes me so happy. And this fic does that and more. Harry and Hermione are so adorably awkward and sweet it's perfect. Seriously, perfection. I cannot truly verbalize how much I love the story thus far, and that doesn't happen because writing adequately is something I like to think I'm good at. You've done beautifully with this fic and I find myself grinning from ear to ear almost every other line.

I know I'm posting this review for chapter five alone, but from Hermione's reaction to the OWL results arriving to the midnight meadow walk to every little thing in between, you've managed to make my day with your writing. Not just this chapter - every chapter. I really do hope you keep this up, because it would just make life that much sweeter.

Also, hey! I really like that Girlfriend Tax bit. It sounds a bit familiar, as does the author...

Interesting...