Reviews for In the Crosshairs
Cathy-Ann chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
chapter 1- the original story was Published: 05-28-03 and Updated: 06-02-04
was out to 109 chapters.

the revision was Published: 05-28-03 and Updated: 03-11-12
this version, the rewrite is out to 11 chapters.

chapter 11, the revision is the same as chapter 105, the original version.
heronlove chapter 11 . 3/15/2012
I can not believe it you have killed almost everyone off. What will our girls do now. How will they survive untill the kids are born. update soon

heronlove chapter 10 . 3/15/2012
That was a great chapter and cloff hanger. I ma happy that they have turned the tide and started to win some battles. I hate Seamus, he just will not see the truth. I hate that he turned Hrmione and Gia over to Voldie. I hope that Ron and Harry are not dead and that they come back from the veil somehow.

I liked that Ernie has said he was sorry to Harry but Harry was not the only one that he wronged. He has yet to say sorry to Ron or Hrmione for what he did to them, and I think that he should. I mean he raped Hermione and she was Ron girlfriend at the time now his wife.

heronlove chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
That was a great chapter. I read it faster than the last one. I am happy that things are starting to go in the favor of the trio. I was starting to worry that one of them would die if something good would not happen for them. I am so sad that so many of the Weasleys are dead. I hope no more of them go. I love that the trio are still sticking together. I am happy that Luna and Neville are on their side now. I can not wait for Seamus to come face to face with old Voldie and finds out the truth about what he has been a part of. I love the weddings, I am so happy that they are married.

heronlove chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
That was a great chapter but I hope the tide starts to urn in there favor soon.

heronlove chapter 7 . 3/9/2012
That was a long great chapter. I am wondering how much more the trio can take before they crack. Charlie being gay was a surprise. When will people start to see that they have been fooled?

heronlove chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
That was a great chapter. I can't believe how stupid the kids at Hogwarts are being to ward the trio. I mean whithout Ron trio saving the school in the first place they would not be there. The EM are idiots who are doing the DE's dirty work for them. I hope things get better for them soon. I am happy that Ron and Hermione are engaged. I am happy that Ron is keeping Harry from doing something stupid. I think the trio should leave them all to rot. I mean they proved that it was imposters doing bad thing as them and they are still being punished for things that are happening. I think they should announce that they are leaving the widzarding world for good and then you could have Voldie come out in the open and say that it is open season on them all now that the only three people that stood in his way are gone and start to kill people, that would teach them. update soon
Happy chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
This is either the best parody ever or the worst fanfic ever and I can't decide which it is yet.
rhmac12 chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
Still reading and in suspense!

The bottom line is Ron will always choose Hermione first ;)

Cant wait for more!
100000005 chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
this is AMAZING. honestly. WRITE MORE! i love this and if you stop writing i will surely kill you even though i have no idea who you are are where you live. haha no, don't worry i won't kill you. but really, KEEP IT GOING! lovelovelovelovelove. 3
rhmac12 chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
That was AMAZING! please update soon!

That was so sad-Hermione's parents :(

Thanks for the props in AN :)
rhmac12 chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Wow just found this FF! Any chance it being completed?
lolmeh chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
How can this have DH spoilers if it was last updated in '06? Have we got an insid source, hm?
Guest chapter 13 . 2/1/2007
whats with all the vulgarity, why is all your characters do is sleep around, they have sex or toss one another off like atleast 8 times a chapter, what the hell, they are far to open confidence is good, but this is to far, plus when your writing you should do far more gaps and paragraphs its to stuck together, so that when i'm reading it it just seems to merge together (sounds dumb) but it's because of the lack of spaces and gaps ect. stop with all the sex, i know this story is M but give it a bloody break, i've only really finished reading chapter 13 but there is just far to much sex, i mean its like all you write, can't you just write the story withought so much of it, its like your writing the story around that, and its bloody annoying!
Nicole Black chapter 108 . 8/28/2006
I do hope you keep writing.