Reviews for Husband Catalogue
Estefania chapter 11 . 2/28
Te felicito fue muy hermosa. Y la disfrute mucho. Gracias.
Kaydi15 chapter 11 . 2/8
Amazing... just amazing!
LittleDarlingDahlia chapter 1 . 2/8
After reading the summary I wasn't too sure about this story, but then I saw that you're the author, so I can’t wait to start reading. I've loved every single story of yours that I have read!
Best fucking story of this paring of all time. I love you and thank you.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/28/2020
Another amazing story!
The possibilities and how everything was neatly closed, love love love!
Thank you for sharing another amazing and unique story!
Happy Holidays also!
X.summergrey.X chapter 11 . 12/20/2020
I've enjoyed this story. Out of all the timelines I of course liked the one where they are together but the naruku one is catching my interest. I could read a side story on that one.
X.summergrey.X chapter 3 . 12/17/2020
I'm surprised a future with miruku is happening. He's already married in her time.
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 4 . 11/17/2020
In every reality Sesshoumaru clings on to her... he loves her
4Eva Dreaming chapter 11 . 11/7/2020
This story had completely renewed my addiction to Sesskag! Can’t wait to read your other stories!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 4 . 11/6/2020
Fuuuuuuck! I was honestly supposed to catch up on sleep tonight...! And then I found this story. And after reading this last chapter and seeing sesshomanru like that there no way I cant not binge this
A.S.-sama chapter 11 . 11/1/2020
Awesome! ;]
sesshylovr chapter 11 . 10/21/2020
Beautiful story!
tealrain chapter 11 . 10/13/2020
Thank you for writing such a great story, I loved the unique plot.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2020
This story was awesome! I agree with you about the not really accepting the new anime. I like how the characters look but I will never accept that Rin ended up with Sesshomaru. I mean daughter cool but wife...but yes loved this story.
ioe234 chapter 11 . 10/13/2020
This is so beautifully written. The dark timeline especially made me feel a lot of dread and sadness as if I can imagine the scene so vividly including the parts that honestly made me tear up (Sango's death in the other timeline among others). I'm amazed at how you thoughtfully put it all together and ended it in such a hopeful and lighthearted finale. Hands down one of the best IY stories I've read in a long time.

Thank you for your talent and amazing work! I hope you and yours are in good health during this trying times! I'll definitely be reading this more than twice!