Reviews for Husband Catalogue
d'elfe chapter 11 . 4/7
Oh my god ,you tied that up so marvellously !
The plot was so incredible, and so was your writing. You kept me on my toes !
and things going round, with Sesshomaru reversing time. I found his injury quite strange, given who he is. It now makes perfect sense. I'm so impressed !
d'elfe chapter 5 . 4/6
that chapter nearly redeemed Kouga in my mind. I always found his way of brushing away Kagome's protest as bullying, but you reconciled me with the character.
d'elfe chapter 4 . 4/6
Poor Kagome and Miroku ,they've been through much, and their solution is actually pretty sound.
Was that Sesshomaru's baby ?

The wolfish grin was so great ! What a great word to use for Koga.
d'elfe chapter 2 . 4/6
I adored the roundabout thing ! That's something I sometimes do with my kids to make them laught.
So, Sesshomaru is the only one she can relate to. Interesting.
WiseFly chapter 11 . 6/20/2023
gawd, i love this story
Bluee chapter 9 . 4/17/2023
Absolutely fav few chapters/ending that I always reread again and again
MotherDragon8581 chapter 11 . 12/18/2022
wow! thank you! wonderful story!
Lowzenza chapter 11 . 12/6/2022
Loved this! What a unique idea and thrilling story. This was just so great to read!
ningyo17emo chapter 11 . 5/28/2022
Ok awesomely amazing story absolutely loved it
ningyo17emo chapter 4 . 5/27/2022
Love the story so far scared my cat when I laughed to loud
KingKaizen chapter 11 . 4/2/2022
Loved this. So fun. Thanks for writing a great story.
WiseFly chapter 11 . 3/27/2022
this was a phenomenal journey.. theres a similar snape granger called parallels in time for those who enjoyed this and them.. i loved this!
WiseFly chapter 8 . 3/27/2022
i only skipped a bit of miroku, but skimmed the sess... but went back, very worth the full read, so much personal growth for many involved, i teared a few times throught this fic... now im fuckin excited.. tee hee
Ryuzakirain chapter 11 . 11/21/2021
I normally don't write reviews. I have been reading fanfiction for over a decade, almost two.
This is one of my favorites. I couldn't stop reading. it was entertaining and engaging and interesting. I think you did a perfect portrayal of the characters and I thoroughly enjoyed this read. thank you.
see03 chapter 11 . 11/4/2021
What a wonderful, fun, cute, sexy story! I very much enjoyed reading all her different options, as well as the bittersweet endings for some of them.