Reviews for Ship of the Line: Far Traveler
Stoko chapter 5 . 6/14
Really cool world-building in here, hope you come back to this one day!
sm7772008 chapter 5 . 5/4
Please update as soon as your able to do so.
sm7772008 chapter 2 . 5/4
Awesome story so far. Please update as soon as you can.
Fyr RedNight chapter 5 . 3/29
So, I've got to be honest there, when I reached the ending of this chapter and saw there weren't more afterwards I instantly had the thought of:

"No! When it got to the good parts!"

Seriously I'm really digging this story.

Its extremely entertaining, and the concept has lots of potential.

Your way of writing the characters is brilliantly thought out and the plot so far is just captivating.

I don't know if you'll ever come back to this story or if you are even still working on it but I'll definitely keep an eye out for future updates.
Bellastalker chapter 4 . 12/17/2023
funny how history shows that leftists are the war mongers, leftists lack the general education and forethought for long term stable policies. Political opinions from essentially the left who propagate welfare states that elude to socialistic nazi propaganda promoting a them verses us stance shouldn't have any sort of support. There are extremists on both sides, but it seems that your side is far more destructive.
Zyanadryn chapter 5 . 10/28/2023
I love this story, I hope you continue to write more when you can
budjul1611975 chapter 5 . 10/10/2023
Great story,hope to read more of it in the near future.
areaderslist chapter 5 . 8/21/2023
God I wish you would one day return and continue this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/22/2023
I hope the story continues. It’s really good.
Calen chapter 5 . 3/25/2023
Enjoyed this chapter, especially the description and pov of the ship.
montie1123 chapter 5 . 3/19/2023
Any chance for a link to a picture of the ship. I am having trouble with visualizing it. Other than that I’m looking forward to seeing what you do next with this story.
BellJarette chapter 5 . 3/2/2023
Thank you.
emptysea chapter 5 . 2/24/2023
Thank you for the update, it’s greatly appreciated. I hate that Kinsey is included, probably Clinton’s worst idea since Lewinsky. I’m just hoping it’s to have something horribly entertaining happen to Kinsey.
Julie Q chapter 5 . 2/22/2023
...out of curiosity, where is Amy's dad? She was talking about inviting him up to the Far Traveler, much like Buffy invited her mother.
Libatis chapter 5 . 2/13/2023
So happy for this chapter. I feel like I've been waiting years, I can't wait to see how Jack and Xander interact. Also wanting to see how Kinsey puts his foot down his own throat.