Reviews for Ship of the Line: Far Traveler
Libatis chapter 4 . 5/13
I love your stories! My favorites are this one and the one with xander turning into a superwomen hehe. I look forward to more chapters
ssasei795 chapter 4 . 2/15
great story hope to see it continued
TheDisturbedDragon chapter 4 . 1/1
I am loving this so far - although there will be quite a bit of awkwardness when someone realizes that they're a ship from fiction... Hope you're doing well!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2021
Read your novel of a profile:
You think highly of yourself, don't you? Arrogant idiot, is what you are.
Sarlisark chapter 4 . 11/21/2021
I find this story absolutely fascinating.
I would suggest, that after some time they change their story to alternate dimension/world,
They could have first thought only time travel but after reviewing history about goa'ulds/Asgard and the different stargates realize that it could not have been simple time travel.
One point that seemed a bit strange that I read it like most countries only sent dignitaries and not sec forces. Or at least not 7/6 security forces( you could count jackson as additional diplomat)
Also it sounded like only around 20 people on the shuttle, did they sent multiple? They only have personel for 2 or 3 .
I am also waiting on how kinsey or other states(for a change maybe some european/asiana(not russian/Chinese) will nearly fuck up the talks into declaring war on them .
Insult Buffy too much, demand weapons/ship, have managed to get infiltrators on board, who nearly kill people/kidnap/threaten them. It could become very interesting.
Though Angel seems to be a non factor for buffy( even before Halloween non canon and Angel was more of a non factor? )
Keep up the nice writing
flamehearted chapter 4 . 11/4/2021
I love this story, and especially enjoy the rant at the end of the chapter in regards to the review. I am stealing shitbird by the way!
Twylyte chapter 4 . 10/28/2021
Neat story. Cool seeing a ship of the line fic that throws space secrecy out the window right away. The public response was sadly all too believable.
Looking forward to reading more, and hopefully seeing a certain senator get his comeuppance.
-Twy
SSSra chapter 4 . 10/2/2021
great chapter, hope the story will contnue
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 4 . 9/30/2021
You seem to be attracting some really idiotic reviews.

I seem to recall the same when some new Star Wars movies came out. The number of complaints regarding Asians and black people on show. So Aliens were easier to believe than BAME people in space.

Looking forward to more please.
Fast Frank chapter 4 . 9/8/2021
Very good, so far. The depiction of President Clinton's actions and reactions are very believable. So it seems Joyce did take up the offer of cosmetic alteration.
Fast Frank chapter 1 . 9/8/2021
Janus' POV was a lot of fun to read. Very good start.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2021
More of this great story please
Mastersgtjames chapter 4 . 8/15/2021
GAH! I want more chapters!
Mastersgtjames chapter 3 . 8/15/2021
Really should just have said they were from an alternate, future, timeline. Instead of the future.
Also, REALLY hope they force the SGC to be under the UN or something, and not just working with the USA.
Mastersgtjames chapter 2 . 8/15/2021
So... their cover story is that they are from the future, and are concerned about changing the past. But are actually considering gifting technology and knowledge, thereby changing the "past".
They should just come to a "realization" that this is not THEIR past. Like that they are in an alternate world.
Fingers crossed they can add/adapt to all kinds of knowledge and tech. Get Ancient Knowledge, upgrade their ship, etc... Also hope they force the SGC to involve other countries instead of just being under the US.
Hope this story actually continues. There are a LOT of good Ship of the Line stories that are all abandoned literally just as the story should be taking off.