Reviews for Invictus
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Are you going to continue this? Because that would be totally awesome! I want to know more about those hunters and what they want Kurt for.
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I would love to see this continued. It was awesome.
Wolfy chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz make more this is awesome!
Kakurosu chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
You have a really neat writing style - gonne write another chapter soon?
Niwaki chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
well I can see your point but with all the strengs the professor can pull it wouldn't suprise me if he lent Kurt a private phlane or something along those lines

I agree it just isn't fun if you don't put the circus in it

thank and please continue this!
Shinjite Florana chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Of course Kurt was raised in the circus! -

I’m not to exact on the facts, but I know it’s canon that Mystique, (his mother) after panicking, threw poor baby Kurt over a bridge and into a river. He was found by the circus, and raised by a woman who traveled with the circus. She was like a foster mother to him, her trueborn son and daughter becoming his closest friends. (I think in the comic one of them was Amanda, portrayed differently in X-men Evolution)

Don’t quote me, but I’m pretty sure the circus was sold to a man who wanted to portray Nightcrawler in the ‘freak show’. Of course, Kurt refused, but then they used mutant-specialized drugs on him and kept him in a cadge. He was let out by someone there who eventually became his best friend, and if you go farther into the comic Kurt is forced to kill his foster brother once he goes insane and starts killing children. (something about ‘evil magic’) Kurt had been made to promise to him as a child that if he ever took a life Kurt would kill him. After woefully and eventfully dispatching of his foster brother, the towns’ people think that he was the demon killing their children and try and kill him. (Driving of the stake through his heart. What is it with all these mad towns people and stakes?)

That’s when the X-men intervened and invited him to join them. Kurt was already an adult when this happened in the comic, so I think what you wrote is an amazing way of condensing it and keeping him young for Evolution. My admiration! Your writing ability is phenomenal and I can only hope and strive to be as wonderful a writer as you eventually. I’m only in high school at this time. Also, please keep writing! Don’t stop now; you’ve got so many fans for your stories like Playing With Fire and such! Your potential is outstanding! Are you a novelist? You write like one! It’s amazing!

Sorry for this being so long. Well, bye then!

Ja ne!

~Shinjite Florana
floppybelly chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Holy Crap. Let me tell you something- I don't normally use little emotion-like face-things, but I feel that right now I have to. 0o0 oh yeah, it was that good. I realize now that you must be one of those adult-people, which would explain it somewhat, but I still can't help but be awed by the very presence of this fanfic. When reading/watching anything X-men related, I never can decide which I'm in love with more: Logan or Kurt. So in my opinion, a fanfic that combines the both of them is even better! But I remember thinking when I was reading this that it didn't even read like a fanfic, it reads more like material straight from Marvel itself! All I can ask is that you please, please, PLEASE come back to this and add another installment! I'm definitely adding this one to my favorites list, and I'll be stalking it from now on untill you add more! So please do so soon and put my mind at ease!
CatCD chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Wow, that was great! Descriptive, full of action - like I said before - WOW! A touch too much swearing, but hey, you can't have everything.
Denielle chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Great job! I really like this. Keep up the good work.
Matteic chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
I want chapter 2 !
hooh chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
U are by far the best writer on this site! Every story u make makes me wan't to re-read! please make some other Kurt fics! he is by far the most interesting out of all! ur the BEST!
JoelleHart chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Aiee! *waves hands* Poor Kurt! I want to hear more - want to hear how he deals at the Institute. But I understand that you're finishing up your big fic - which I am going to read right now. You've got the personalities and dialogue spot-on.
Nightrider chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
So...r u going to make another or is tht it?
CrimsonObsession chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Garg. You amaze me _. This one's just as good as Midnight Stroll. Fook but I love seeing the little guy tortured O_o [SADISTme]. Ahem. You've got a great Logan-voice here too, I love his protectiveness over Kurt _. I would like to see this one continued! That or to see more of another story from you :D. Alas, I shall have to save the Kurt/Kitty for after I wake up...
ChishionoTenshi chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Now THAT was good. I suppose this is a one-shot thing, but it was done very well. Poor Kurt! And poor Logan's jacket. I can only imagine how bad that must have been. Kudos to you for a job well done.