Reviews for Preview of GTA:VC:Sleeping Assassin
Johny 666 chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Bad Idea, And Someone Would Get Life Or The DEath Penalty For Suplies Nuclear Codes, You Should Of Left Tommy Verceti's Game Alone
AeroSea chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
I like it, but you need to learn a few things about law and order and such.
JerseyGirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Ten years for giving away US sensitive military defense info like that? I guess you never learned about the Rosenberg trial during the 1950's. They gave away nuclear information to Soviet spies and they were charged with treason. They were both sentence to death by the US. Dude, what I'm saying is if Tommy gave nuclear weapon codes he wouldn't be spending 10 years in a jail cell. Why would Tommy gave info like that to his boss? And speaking of bosses Tommy works solo. He has his own gang.

I would also like to ask why would Tommy say he doesnt want to go back to prison if this was his second time going back, remember in the videogame he was released in '86? Are you making this story based on the game or it's totaly AU?

Other than that your story seems very interesting and I would like to read it when it comes out. C'ya.
The Irishmen chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
sounds good but i think you might get life for supplying nuke codes
Joe Dirt chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Interesting...
Phoenix Master chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
looks good. and don't you mean Tommy, not Tony? oh, a a guy would get probably 10,0 TRILLION years in jail for supplying FRIGGIN NULCEAR WEAPON CODES TO HIS BOSS!
Enigma35 chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Looks intresting. I would read it. I think someone would get more than 10 years if they delivered nuclear weapons codes, though.