Reviews for Hardlight
veritas31 chapter 23 . 2/12
please please please update soon
maskedkeeper chapter 12 . 12/19/2023
Damn, sexual assault.
Those eyes Mastered her apparently
jnautking chapter 23 . 11/17/2023
This really needs to continue or finish properly
Corwyn chapter 23 . 11/13/2023
I'm loving this story so far and hoping it can continue. Thank you for sharing it with us.
GideonBlackthorn chapter 14 . 11/9/2023
i hate to be that guy but the word is empathize,
Kortir chapter 23 . 9/13/2023
This was super nice and cute as these stories go. Rare to see Rune get any love, much less Taylor's love, and I'm happy seeing them together like that. Really good story too, just enough changes to make it entirely believable and flow exceptionally well. You left off at a comfortable point but if there's ever any more I'll be happy to come back to it! Also just more cuteness and kisses with the happy couple. Super sweet. thanks for writing!
Difdi chapter 22 . 6/30/2023
Rachel Lindt is classified as a canine-exclusive Master in PRT files, but she isn't anything of the sort - She's a Striker with Changer, Mover and Brute sub-ratings. Her Changer power only works on dogs. If her training dogs to obey her made her a Master, it would make every PRT officer, every military officer, etc, a Master as well.
Difdi chapter 7 . 6/29/2023
Taylor is seriously screwed up in the head, if she can't imagine why a mother would shoot a man for pointing a gun at her daughter, or that she thinks not shooting the man would be "doing better"!
Difdi chapter 5 . 6/29/2023
Ironically, Hannah is more of a bigot here than Kayden or Taylor - she's literally so blinded by her hatred that she cannot see anything but that hatred. And in that hatred she's acting far more like a Nazi than Kayden or Taylor are.

Hannah has come full circle on this - she has become just like the men who caused her to trigger by sending the children of people they hated into minefields to sweep mines by getting blown up, simply because she hates what she thinks a child is like, without once even looking to see if that child actually is what her bigotry insists upon.
Difdi chapter 2 . 6/29/2023
Sophia is certainly a Ward, but she is definitely NOT a Hero. Sophia has hit upon one of the rarer arrangements of Secret and Public IDs - where most capes maintain a Hero or Villain ID and a civilian ID, Sophia is maintaining a Villain ID and a Hero ID and a civilian ID at the same time. She attacked Taylor in her Villain ID - that of a school gang leader - and Taylor arranged for that gang leader to suffer a misfortune. That's not attacking a Hero any more than getting into a cape brawl in costume with another costumed cape is attacking their civilian ID.
mst3ktoo chapter 16 . 6/26/2023
And there's the WORM...fuck.
mst3ktoo chapter 14 . 6/26/2023
...The word is 'empathize'. I dunno if that's a comment on Kaiser or the author...but I know that's the correct word.
FieldMarshal1915 chapter 4 . 5/31/2023
Being a ‘Nazi’ is not illegal in the USA.
I’d also be willing to bet that the Nazi schtik is just a gimmick E88 uses to scare people.
Biker clubs have done that for decades, even ones with loads of Hispanic members.
This review belongs on chapter 5 but I think I was reading this story a day or so ago and reviewed lol.

Not knocking you, author. You’re a great writer. It’s just my commentary to the characters.
FieldMarshal1915 chapter 5 . 5/19/2023
Nazis.. nazis. Calling them that is just a dehumanization tactic. So anything happens to them is okay.
I wonder in universe how many members of Empire 88 are genuine 100% literal Nazis vs White people who are tired of being abused and called evil for actions they had no part in so they just get together to protect themselves.

I have nothing against you, TK. Most of my issues have to do with the stuff I see in the real world.
You are an amazing writer.
FieldMarshal1915 chapter 3 . 5/19/2023
I love how Sophia's race is brought up.
Guess we will just ignore she's made Taylor's life hell because someone gave her a taste of her own medicine.
Sophia's group have the biggest victim complexes on Earth.