Reviews for Hardlight
Guest chapter 20 . 14h
awesome
phobos38529 chapter 20 . 9/18
This PR interlude is a thing of beauty. The whole problem that led to it was genius and this is the capstone.
cameron1812 chapter 20 . 11h
Fascinating. Thank you! Love the discussion:)
THEtoken1 chapter 20 . 21h
... this is big...
Artekha chapter 20 . 21h
Love the story. Going to see if you have some other stories I haven’t read yet. I’d favorite it if I favorited unfinished stories.
Artekha chapter 17 . 22h
Really had me going there.
Artekha chapter 16 . 22h
I think I knew you’d kill him off as I was reading the day out. Well done giving them one last good day.
Alvor the Warhawk chapter 20 . 9/19
He could have asked for cancer healing puppies that tasted like gumdrops and literally farted rainbows. But this IS Worm. Such a thing would probably be powered on the blood of ritualistically sacrificed orphans. And somehow qualify as super science.
elusivetruth chapter 20 . 9/19
Oh hi there, Chekhov's Gun! How are you? Seriously though, good setup with Assault revealing his identity to Taylor!

Thank you for another chapter! Even short ones can be good ones )
Madrigal-in-training chapter 20 . 9/18
I love the exploration into the wider world and cape culture going on here. I hope Assault says yes and we get a first hand look into a PRT PR bonanza!
JanessaVR chapter 20 . 9/18
Not to undersell Taylor's accomplishments, but if she's only reformed *two* members of E88, then she still has a long way to go if she wants to rival Daryl Davis (go look him up). I think he currently holds the world record on this.
wow
AWESOME!
EP chapter 19 . 9/15
EXCELLENT
MERCI POUR LA LECTURE
elusivetruth chapter 19 . 9/16
Aww. Panic attacks aren't fun, but at least the PRT aren't making a hug fuss over Tammi right now. Thank you for another chapter!