Reviews for Hardlight
YeTianshi chapter 6 . 7/10/2020
Holy crap, is Taylor ever going to catch a break?

Great chapter, but I could definitely use some happy sprinkles in the deluge of sorrow xD
Caver Floyd chapter 7 . 7/9/2020
A good start to a story. Very Protective Purity is cool. Clock’s first introduction was not promising, though I suppose I can’t judge him yet as he didn’t have the full picture.
grovepjp chapter 7 . 7/8/2020
Tx
Lexarius chapter 7 . 7/7/2020
Great work at showing Taylor’s inner conflict.

I really, really hope she can have a good heroic career, despite everything.
firemaster101 chapter 6 . 7/7/2020
I winder about Taylor's power if it budded off of purity.
firemaster101 chapter 1 . 7/7/2020
Geez that a inteesting power
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 7/7/2020
Oh my god, the teenager is strong with this one. I really hope I didn't act like this at that age, but despair that I might have.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 6 . 7/7/2020
Great chapter, I can't wait to see more.
Sigravig chapter 6 . 7/6/2020
"Mulligan?" I nearly spit my drink out when I read that.
hainbane chapter 6 . 7/6/2020
Is this going to be a type of "idiot ball" story? Where they will make mistake after mistake after misunderstanding and all the chatacters will act like they are complety retards instead of actually talking and easily resolving the conflict with words? Like Clockblocker and Hardlight here or Miss M last time?
SvenTheDecoy chapter 6 . 7/6/2020
just kill taylor. please.
AyameKitsune chapter 6 . 7/6/2020
Epic! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
Gilgamesh King of Mongrels chapter 6 . 7/6/2020
Taylor made a hasty and not well thought out decision. She's young though and young individuals make stupid decisions all the time. I hope she learns from this and not be so retarded next time.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2020
Very interesting setting ! I hope to see more of this story ;)
Dawn Ryder113 chapter 5 . 7/4/2020
I want to like this Fic. I really do. But it is very hard to ignore the grimderp moments this Fic has.

Also slight umbrage with Taylor’s powers. I was expecting either green lantern or video (inFamous). Not Glowing Womb meets white soapstone summoning.
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »