Reviews for Hardlight
Sebine chapter 1 . 12/3/2022
I would love to see this continue
Brightstone Keep chapter 14 . 11/17/2022
Empathize, Kaiser... Empathize. Somewhere, Taylor's inner grammarian is screeching.
xBud chapter 16 . 8/26/2022
Boo. Just killed him off after he making him clinically depressed.
najex chapter 23 . 8/13/2022
This story was a delight, and it didn't go nearly as far into 'E88 might not be all bad' as The Slippery Slope did. That story went too far, imo. This didn't really.

One thing I'll comment on is that this version of Taylor feels really, really young. When it described Taylor hugging Purity and how Taylor was taller than Purity, it felt weird, just because of how young she feels in this story. I pictured something along the lines of a twelve year old child when reading this, not a fifteen/sixteen year old teenager. Definitely Vista sized.

Taylor's healing ability here feels like it should have been even more emphasized. They made it a big deal, but it should have been an even bigger deal, I feel. In lore, there aren't really any 'healing' shards. Healing, if its there, is always a byproduct of something else. All the shards are geared towards violence and destruction, not healing.

But yea, great ride. :)
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 23 . 8/12/2022
Enjoyed this a lot, would like to see it updated
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 14 . 8/12/2022
Lisa cameo be great
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 11 . 8/12/2022
Bro panacea is a bitch, but I can never be mad at her, she has soooo many issues, it’s like being mad at a dog that’s annoying because of issues it has from being abused as a puppy. Like your pissed, but you don’t blame the dog.
drucifer000 chapter 23 . 7/16/2022
I hope you're still working on this, it's really good, I love seeing Purity in this situation and I really like all your character development. Great job on this, I really hope you decide to come back and finish it!
haphazard1 chapter 23 . 7/10/2022
Just found this story, and really enjoyed it. A different and interesting take on Kayden, and I liked the interaction with Rune and the various Wards. Well done dialog, some humor, and some good fight scenes also make this story a standout.
Kknd2 chapter 23 . 7/9/2022
The continuing problems of Taylor's panic spirals hit home for me, and that is definitely a good thing. Love the power use ideas shown here for Tammi's rebranding, just enough comedy and solid alternate use of the same power.
Weyland chapter 2 . 8/24/2021
Really enjoying this so far. Interrupting the read mid chapter to say that Taylor’s blow up with Kayden at the start here is great. Very poignant. Good dialogue. Shows how someone can get sucked into bad beliefs just because they need someone and feel alone.

Again, digging this. And generally a very fresh and cool concept.

I didn’t check the last update date but I hope you continue this thing. Or if it is abandonedhey you made something great that has entertained a lot of people. You should feel good/proud about that. Seriously.
hvm2k2 chapter 23 . 7/28/2021
Very cool idea. Following this one for sure!
DragonsBC chapter 23 . 7/17/2021
Nice story, I really like the redemption your putting into it. Rebranding is nice. Teenage rebellion is good. Accidentally healing a bigot and not getting into trouble is amazing. Any way to save Tattletale and the Undersiders in your story? Rebrand 'Bitch/Hellhound' into Cerberus and make her guard the local un-powered jail?
Glrasshopper chapter 23 . 7/1/2021
I'm liking this story. IRL, Taylor would be messed up and you are capturing that brilliantly. I'm not one for truely angsty stories, simply because most authors go overboard (likely because they didn't do their homework). But you have a nice balance between all the states of mind that are at play here while sprinkling in the needed humor and feels to balance everything out.

As for Rune/Aerial, I read a story by ShaneT, where Rune's power was coupled with a stage 'flying' harness. Unless she is interested in getting lessons from Dauntless, perhaps that would be a better option?
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 23 . 5/18/2021