Reviews for Hardlight
Kami no Kage chapter 23 . 4/17/2021
Everything is not gonna be fine I see.

I love the story, seriously. It's great. I've had a lot of fun reading through it. I'm looking forward to reading more!
Kami no Kage chapter 17 . 4/16/2021
Whew, I was not expecting Danny to survive. This really ended up going way better than it could have. And Taylor finally busted out "mom"! I'm proud of everyone here. Get well soon Danny.
Kami no Kage chapter 16 . 4/16/2021
Jesus. I saw it coming when Danny had Taylor go home first, but Jesus. Guess something always has to go wrong just when things are going right. My heart's popping again.
Kami no Kage chapter 12 . 4/16/2021
Oh Taylor you poor baby girl. My heart just about burst.

You've caught Taylor's mental troubles really well. I can definitely empathize with her, as I've gone through very similar troubles. I think you're doing a good job there.
Kami no Kage chapter 9 . 4/16/2021
I've only read up to here but I wanted to drop a review to say how much I've enjoyed the story so far. You've managed to achieve a delicious kind of grey morality in the story that I really admire. I both like and dislike Kayden just as intended. It's wild how you've truly managed to combine her good and bad sides like this - it's not something just anyone can pull off.

There is also so much emotion in the story. I really feel for Taylor and her circumstances quite a bit. You've struck the delicate balance of bad circumstances that don't go too far into dark and edgy with enough good things happening. It really makes the emotional scenes have impact.

I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/6/2021
Suppressing problems in the last chapter.

Suppressing problems in this chapter.

There's no way this could have negative consequences, I'm sure.
Jack Inqu chapter 23 . 4/6/2021
Well, good sparring/bonding session, but I'm getting worried about Taylor. She's not in a good place mentally, and while Aerial is helping a lot, she can't fix everything.

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
Limerick90 chapter 23 . 4/4/2021
I can't stress how much better that last bit was than any variant of 'I hope I didn't jinx myself there'. Very nice.
Also, loved the fights and the banter! In regards to Aerial, I feel like someone ought to point harnesses out to her. Seems like she'd have more control over her movement, not put as much stress on her ligaments etc, and possibly have more room to control other stuff. Downside being no additional kinetic force for any kicks I guess, but accelerating your foot or hand telekinetically seems like it'd harm yourself pretty regularly anyway. I feel like there's a learning curve incoming for her. Unless Dragon just tells her that a harness would work better, just working off of body mechanics.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/2/2021
wow
McLoggernaut chapter 23 . 4/3/2021
Interesting power, love the TaylorRune fluff and MomPurity. Can't wait for more :D
lonestar40k chapter 23 . 4/2/2021
I really love this story
Caver Floyd chapter 23 . 4/2/2021
I love how Dragon is the fancy AI pretending not to be the fancy AI while playing the role of the fancy AI. Lol
cameron1812 chapter 23 . 4/2/2021
I so, so love this story. Thank you!
cfp33pfc chapter 23 . 4/2/2021
Great to see this back! Thanks for writing.
Sebine chapter 23 . 4/1/2021