Reviews for Beyond the Magic: Full Drive
Loved the first version, and hella loved this one! 10/10
Yes! Nanofate goodness while in lockdown, sign me up! Loved the previous version, will sure as hell love this one
bubble.duckie chapter 19 . 10/4
Awww! What a wonderful ending to this story. Love it and thanks for writing NanoFate. You really do write them beautifully!
bubble.duckie chapter 18 . 10/2
Just so sweet. Thanks for giving us the wedding special. It's just so wonderful to see them together.
bubble.duckie chapter 17 . 10/2
Aww! Such a wonderful ride. I can't believe it's over, but I'm excited to read the last two. I don't think it was already there last time I read this.
bubble.duckie chapter 15 . 10/1
Such a cutie, Vivio is. She will be a great sister I bet. What a magically powerful family they have.
bubble.duckie chapter 11 . 9/29
Naughty naughty NanoFate. I have to agree though, they should be together from the very beginning. FTW
bubble.duckie chapter 10 . 9/29
Love it! Fate-chan is the cutest thing when flustered.' If I were Nanoha I will tease her all the time. Just super adorable.
bubble.duckie chapter 7 . 9/24
This is it! I just know that the next chapter is gonna be explosive.
bubble.duckie chapter 6 . 9/23
Oh I'm so glad I found this story again. NanoFate is just so wonderful. I feel good reading this story again.
bubble.duckie chapter 3 . 9/23
Oh oh! I think I've read this previously. After I read the rings, I know I read the before. Still in excited to read it again. I really love your NanoFate stories.
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 9/22
That's a pretty loaded question by Fate earlier. No wonder Nanoha is having some serious thoughts about it. I hope she figures it out soon! Thank you again for this story.
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 9/22
First time to read. I already love he first chapter. I can't wait to read the restz
Sylph-kun chapter 19 . 9/19
This is so sweet that i would have to cut back my sugar for another week! (as if it works! *rolling eyes*)

great fic!

You portrayed them so well that sometimes it gets me drooling (Ops!)

Anyway, you did good and I hope to read more of your works soon :D
lovenozoeli chapter 19 . 9/15
Cute dorks. They're so cute, adorable and horny that I love it!