Reviews for Smile
Faliara chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I seriously think this is one of the best one-shots of Kuroba Kaito in the world. GOOD JOB. *applauds*
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I love this. I don't read a lot of psychoanalysis-type fanfiction, because that's not generally what I come to FF for. But you pulled this one off splendidly. Hakuba's POV allows for a really cool in-universe analysis.

This is very well-written and I like the contrast between the students' reaction and the task force's. It shows an interesting dynamic. I also smile all the time; it's like my default reaction, any emotion causes me to smile, but I'd never compared that to Kaito before. Thanks for the new thought.
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
cool!
yolapeoples chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
So good! And so true, too!
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I liked the hamster part most _
sarloos chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
this is a wonderful fic, very pretty.I like it lots :)
Claude le noctambule chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Well, very interessing one shot...I specially like the way we discovered Kaito in the perspective of his antagonist and how we discovered as much about them than about him...

And I absolutly LOVE the final scene with Koizumi...The two side of the witch bound together..So cute...:3

Add to fav...
Stardancer1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
You know I hadn't read this one before. Very good and an interesting speculation one both Koizumi and Hakuba's parts. What would happen if he stopped smiling. Think then he'd just be Kuroba Kaito nothing more or less. And that is another thought for another day. hm..
altairi chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Well, it seemed to make sense to me. And I really liked it, too. A really thoughtful fic in my opinion.

Altair
kentaru chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Nice, short and observative fic.

Could you try to write more fics of

this kind? On other characters?

Last thing:

Kaito doesnt ALWAYS smile (well look at your mangas/mangascans) but I agree with you that he leaves one with this

impression.

keep writing kentaru
Mystic chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Wow. You just pointed out a fact that few people consider. I like it, it shows even more depth to Kaito, and Hakuba for considering it. "Smile!" _
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
For some reason, For Real (piano version) from Saiyuki was playing in the back ground as I read this.

It's weird since it fit the story quite well.

Anyway, this was quite deep. (or am I just weird?) Y'know, Kaito kinda reminds me of Hakkai. In any case, keep up the good work!

And smile. _
tdei chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Excellent ** I loved the concept of this fic and your masterful presentation of it. You explored a really interesting idea and did an awesome job. :3 Cool! b
yumi-no-baka chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
ppl who smile often are pleasant ppl
Tracy12 chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
it's really a quite weird story i think...