Reviews for Deeds, not Words (SI)
LordDarkness89 chapter 29 . 5/13
i need you to comeback to this bro
HoHo-hal chapter 4 . 5/2
Sr Harys potter and his heir james potter, really?
big johnson chapter 28 . 5/1
It's a shame you dropped the story. Hope you pick it up again
Sicarius Claraflam chapter 2 . 4/25
I believe you got “Fred” and “George”s’ names wrong. Their real names are Gred and Feorge
Ryan chapter 29 . 4/8
This story is brilliant, but that last chapter was a masterpiece!
Arvid chapter 29 . 1/24
Please update it’s so good!
Kami No Sekai chapter 29 . 1/23
DragonStallion55 chapter 1 . 1/12
Whiskey
Tata-Fox chapter 29 . 1/8
Is this story abandoned?
I hope not.
I wish the writer good health and happy 2024.
Ethloc chapter 1 . 1/2
Damn, just realized we're coming up to the year anniversary of the last update. Hope everything is going alright on your end. The story isn't as important as you are. I absolutely loved every moment of it so be proud of what was written. I hope there are no regrets with what got accomplished. Hope this gives you some cheer, have a good day. Happy New Year.
Gizzit chapter 29 . 12/2/2023
Found this story and read it all over the course of a couple days. Loved it. Sad that last update was January of this year, I so hope this story isn't abandoned.
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 11/29/2023
Consider the point I raised in the previous review null and voided.

Excellent job with this chapter. I'm really starting to like this fic.
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 11/29/2023
I think that for any sort of upliftment (much as I don't like them) it's important to establish who the SI was before to justify that knowledge. Otherwise, people will complain 'But the average person wouldn't know how to make whiskey'.

Not a criticism per se but something I'd recommend keeping it in mind. Unless stated otherwise, a reader is going to think they were just some average Joe before.

Other than that, I love it. Keen to see where the story goes.
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 11/28/2023
An interesting start. I wonder if you'll maybe do down the line to see how the House would influence the Dance of Dragons and maybe even ASOIAF.
lameduck987 chapter 29 . 11/21/2023
Good stuff, hope there's more coming. Despite some plot holes and mistakes (just in this chapter alone Rodrick went from being master of law to coin and back again a few times) and ridiculous number errors (60k population under him, come on take off a 0), this is still one of the better GoT fanfics.
Like the MC and the side characters as well, almost shed a tear when master of arms died. The small war was very good as well. So good job, keep it up.
1,892 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »