Reviews for I'm So Sick
mkat16 chapter 17 . 7/24
Love love love the twist ending! So glad that Sota actually lived and was reunited with Kagome. Thank you for sharing this story!
Sairey13 chapter 17 . 7/23
...That was... BEAUTIFUL! Justice, had finally been served for the Higurashi Family, and Kagome and Sota are reunited! And now that they're together and are expecting a pup, InuYasha's bound to be very protective of his mate and pup.

...Are you going to think about doing another story? This is really good! If so, I can't wait to see it!

Even though I'm sad that it ended, I'm really happy on how it went!
PeaceandSerenity chapter 15 . 7/22
omg no. InuYasha had better save her before Kai hurts her! Actually, I hope Sesshomaru has Tetsusaiga in the limo cause InuYasha will probably go full-demon on Kai if he does hurt Kagome. Ahhhh I love this story Auntie and I know Katsu will too once he reads it. Or rather, I hope he does.
syaorantheblackwolf chapter 15 . 7/22
Wow, close to the end huh. Its a great story Blossom. Can't wait to see how it finishes.
thequietone88 chapter 15 . 7/22
Very nice little sister. Its too bad you're getting close to the end. Its been a very good story so far, despite what you may think. Update soon please.
spymaster88 chapter 15 . 7/22
I guess one good thing came from your playstation 4 dying on you. You updated, its shocking lol. Good chapter Kura-kura. Keep it up.
freezergirl626 chapter 15 . 7/22
What...why...how...dammit Sakura! Great chappie, thank you for updating Cherry Blossom!
cameragirl626 chapter 15 . 7/22
Q.Q how could you be so cruel as to end it THERE like that? Kai kidnapped Kagome. I hope InuYasha kills him. I really do. And why on earth did InuYasha bolt like that after saying he loved Kagome?! That's not nice at all! Obviously she loves him too, couldn't he have stuck around to hear her say that!?Sakura-chan I love you very much but this was cruel to your readers. I hope you are being truthful about working on 16 and update very soon. By the end of the day is the limit I'm allowing before I start bothering you. You and Kota seem to have gone AWOL, as you put it, at the same damn time so those of us reading both of your stories are left twiddling our thumbs waiting on you to write once more.
I love this fic please update soon!
LovesDepp chapter 14 . 7/9
Love it! Poor Kags.
Ruddcatha chapter 14 . 7/9
I have been enjoying this story so much, I love how protective Inuyasha is of Kagome.
cameragirl626 chapter 13 . 7/9
SAKURA! You had better finish soon or I'm coming for a visit and you will not like it. I promise. I love you cousin mine. But you'd better finish
itzatakahashi chapter 13 . 7/7
never cared for Hojo...Kag is correct he's too nice almost sickly sweet...never understood why Sessh never gives Inu answers right away like there's an angle he needs to hold over Inu... can't wait for next update
darkestangel944 chapter 12 . 7/6
sorry to hear about your loss. I just had a family member fie a couple weeks ago. I feel for you. your story is really good though! I cannot wait to read more
Sairey13 chapter 12 . 7/6
...Yeah, figured that Hojo is now at their school... Now that he knows that they're in the same school, he's going most keep bothering Kagome. I'm guessing, by trying to sit with her during lunch period (away from InuYasha and his group [Mostly, the 'Demons']), find out that she has Miko Training with Kaede and interrupt them to just 'drop by', or even try to walk her home, just so he knows where she lives. And, of course, continuously asking her out on dates and/or 'break up' with InuYasha.

Wonder if Hojo knows anything about Demon Laws... Really wish InuYasha can use the Demon Law, to make Hojo stop harassing Kagome. Especially, since she doesn't trust him and is making her uncomfortable... I don't think she should even consider him as an 'old friend', anymore... More like a former acquaintance.

...You would think, from how smart he is, InuYasha would take the hint and play along with being Kagome's 'boyfriend', in order to get rid of Hojo... He's just as dense, as he was in the show.

Anyway... I'm sorry to hear about your family member... I know it's hard... Trust me; I lost two family members, last year, and it's still hurts that they're no longer with me and that their anniversary will be coming up, soon.

...However, so long as you remember the happy times you have with them and cherish the moment you have with the family that's with you right now, the pain doesn't hurt as bad and gives us the strength to keep going.

If you need time to yourself, we completely understand and are willing to wait, until you feel better and are ready to continue the story.

It's getting very exciting! I can't wait for more!