Reviews for A Titan's Soul and Memories
GreenTea4062 chapter 15 . 10/15
Typical Dumbledore with his spying through his minions. Now Harry's titan power is busted... *sighs*
A10riddick chapter 2 . 10/9
Great chapter!

Loved how McGonagall put the Dursley's in their place!
A10riddick chapter 2 . 10/9
Great chapter!

Loved how McGonagall put the Dursley's in their place!
A10riddick chapter 1 . 10/9
Great start!
VIBING RED chapter 11 . 10/8
OH MY GOD NEW CHAPTER LETS GOOOOOO
Are you going to have Harry gather the three deathly hallows to get into the attack on titan dimension? Do the deathly hallows even have a significance in your story?
Austin chapter 15 . 10/5
Hey Deathbear good to see you back in action.
Nice chapter update.
And oof...yeah I see AoT ending final arc did not sit well with you...understandable, though there were some parts that were good such as untold potential of the titan forms over the course of Eldian history.
But the bad...Eren revealed he is simping for Mikasa who was simping for his ass first a long long time...

But armin I can see what you mean of him, he turning into naruto 2.0 of just talk no jutsu. But sadly heres the deal speeches can only do so much until action has to kick in. And the fact later on Paradis got destroyed by the world generations later shown it was not enough.

Though now I'm curious of something since the world will not stop until eldians are wiped out of existence or all fo sudden sent to another planet far far away where they are nothing more than a memory...but back to the main subject how long would the Tybur families little...fame and protection last until the world gets them if since they are the last eldians standing by that logic they will have all of the titan powers as if a titan power is not passed immediately through consumption it will randomly appear in an eldian child like they are the avatar..

Yeah though I'm not going to bitch at Isayama as frankly the man did try his best...at least give him that.

But anywho of the story, 2nd year is now started and things are going to get crazy as Harry when out of hogwarts is being shadowed by Moody. So moody and albus know of the titan power just of appearance...

Now comes of other stuff Harry meets lucius malfoy, and the rest of the Weasley's plus Luna...

Though now I'm curious to see if the Willow tree will force Harry to shift into a titan or not because if he did that will draw too much attention on to him.

Another thing I'm curious of is this since there have been alot of titan forms over the course of eldian history I'm curious if there has ever been an Aquatic titan form as in you can swim deep and breathe within the depths of say an lake or a sea.. like say a fish, or perfect example is Gaira the Green gargantua (who can swim and breathe under water) from war of the Gargantuas owned by Toho who does godzilla.

Reason why is that there is the falcon titan so titans can fly but can they also swim. This being that if this drags on to the triwzard cup then on the 2nd task I'm curious if Harry can acquire an aquatic form of his titan through his sister or the Gillweed from Neville will also have effects on the titan form.

Good luck on the next chapter and hope it comes soon
Stay safe and healthy.
And also idk when the next chapter will come out so happy early or belated Halloween.
culpeuslylcal chapter 15 . 10/4
YOU ARE TEELING ME THAT MY BOY ZEKE COULD APPEAR HERE? *cries* so, this was a really good chapter as always, I will be here waiting for the next update. This is a really good story. Regarding what you said about snk end I agree with most of it and I was worried you would loathe Aot Requiem but you did not, which just give me more interest of how you will manage the whole situation in the fanfic. See you next update!
Yoana chapter 15 . 10/3
Omg amazing chapter yet again. It made my day. Thank you so much for it.
Draedon's Forge chapter 15 . 10/3
Glad to see this is back. Might have to reread it though since its been so long. Great work as always.
Darkscythe Drake chapter 15 . 10/3
So happy that you've come back! Here's to hoping that the next chapters will come out more frequently
TheChamp123 chapter 15 . 10/3
To have this story back after so long is a godsend. No lie when I say this is one of my favourites, I actually mean it. When I got the notification it gave me the same feeling when a new episode of AoT would come out.

I’ll say it again how you’ve done the character is just fantastic! Honestly I was really surprised with how you’ve done Dumbledore and the like but that scene of Eren drinking with his boys, chefs kiss some might say.

It does give me hope we’ll switch perspective and spend a chapter in Ymir’s world or possible Eren. An older Eren and Historia thinking about their son? Give me the angst my guy ahaha.

I love Ymir, she’s so sassy but loves her brother. She so great.

Honestly I could probably fanboy over this story for hours but I’ll keep it short to this is bloody fantastic and I can’t wait for more. Please keep up the good work!

Ps. My thoughts exactly for the ending. You summed up how I feel perfectly.
Diaspared chapter 15 . 10/3
AoT, much like GoT, is a story that essentially disintegrated itself by a terrible buildup to a horribly unsatisfying ending.

It was kinda fun until the Nazi victims (a group of people literally in a ghetto, being exterminated, wearing identifying symbols) became Nazis, and then it was just exhausting.

The world's armies coming by to murder the cast 3 decades later or whatever is exactly what the plot deserved.
Yoana chapter 14 . 9/5
Hope you had a nice and productive summer boo
EJHowell chapter 14 . 8/13
I love this, binged it all in one day, can't wait to see what chapter 15 has in store.