Reviews for Naruto: The Avengers
Hmm kinda wish you put naruto on an AU MCU with comic elements

Basically comic characters (who are in most cases stronger than the movie counterparts, especially thanos and Thor and the asgardians being real ass gods Not super aliens) following the MCU script somewhat

Cuz this naruto you made with all the endgame dojutsu with all the tailed beasts Jiongu sealmaster and the experience to use all those options? The mans a super Minato

Who can fight naruto who is basically a God that can spit out nukes like hes a gumball machine? You cant out speed or strength him cuz with his chakra alone he could probably crack the earth like a egg.

The only ones that could probably hurt him is the esoteric mystic arts like throwing him to another dimension or babishing him from the planet

But if naruto is also a Master in space time seals so that is option also fucked

The only ones that could hurt him are gods like odin or the phionix force and galactus and the Power cosmic and all the infinity stones

But since hes the Jinjuriki of all the tailed beasts and he uses the jiongu unless every bit of his physical body is atomized he wont die

Hell How can anyone hit him with the his hax eyes that would let him see fuckin everything and he can teleport?

Even if he is hit unless your also able to hit and obliterate his soul too he could probably reform because of his super charged chakra and be like a pseudo chakra beast and be like the sage of six paths but also kinda like kai from Kong Fu panda

I won’t discount Naruto crawling out of afterlife by sheer will like Kratos
Lady luck loves the Guy too much
Reaaally hope he doesnt Go for Natasha

Hes immortal and he SHOULD Go for someone Luke Hela or sif

Maybe Selene black queen of the hell fire club

He just needs to beat her up real good and talk no jutsu her

Or he could Go for jean grey the Phoenix avatar

She could probably be somewhat immune to age if naruto gets to her before she loses control over her Power

Plus they both have energy entities in them and is also shunned by society
Perfect fit

Plus red hair, cant forget that
Fandom novice chapter 97 . 4/29
Another great chapter bro. Please create a father-son relationship between Alexei and Naruto.
Interesting that you put that Red Guardian fought against Winter Soldier and had some kind of mental problem to confuse him with captain america. Even in the Black Widow movie it is mentioned that both organizations worked together on different missions.
Develop Red Guardian more as a character and bring back his physique by training with Naruto, even Yelena could join because her personalities are mixed and she could be another girlfriend for Naruto.
Arashiiiiiii chapter 46 . 4/29
Nice! A Lemon! :D
AlexDaFox chapter 23 . 4/27
EhEhEeHeHeE! O'w'O I love it. I love it, I love it, I lOvE iT, I LOVE IT! My favorite part may or may not be because he surrendered for the date only.
redemption007 chapter 97 . 4/27
Update please
AlexDaFox chapter 13 . 4/27
EhEhEeHeHeE! O'w'O dOdoDoOdODoO! Me is weird, 'cause me is bored. Not cuz your story is bad or anything! Just uh.. other reasons? Heh.. heheh... Please don't take that the wrong way.. [crying anime tears with just my head poking over a desk; fox ears drooping]
AlexDaFox chapter 9 . 4/27
EhEhEeHeHeE! O'w'O Great story so far!
AlexDaFox chapter 8 . 4/27
EhEhEeHeHeE! O'w'O ...
AlexDaFox chapter 7 . 4/27
EhEhEeHeHeE! O'w'O I'm gonna be honest, I have no idea what a Deus ex machine is. O,w,O. Lol. Other than I just want to say that this is a really good story.
masterpiece. this is a divine fanfic.
doraemax chapter 69 . 4/24
Damn... Kyle Reese himself. And I hope Pretty Face didn't turn evil.
mrgodslayer101 chapter 97 . 4/22
PLz make more
erozoth chapter 97 . 4/18
That last part is kind of weird, seems too much to add into the story or are they just God and Lucifer like Odin and Thor are gods in your story?
Marvel has Lucifer, his powers, abilities and the TV show don't seem to mix well.
4,761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »