Reviews for Unchosen
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
spike'smate chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
awwwwwww that was so cute but I loved it
azab chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
hahahaha great job
lol chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I pissed for about a minute 'tearing the buttons from her stylish yet affordable blouse.'
CutieSaiyajin chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
ROFL, that was one of the funniest parodies I've ever read!
AnononA chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
This was really good!

And I absolutely loved this:

"Oh well Kennedy will never be as good as Tara, let's go,"

Priceless! That's exactly how I've felt ever since she was with Kennedy...eww.

And this:

They all jumped as a pale hand burst forth from the rubble,

"You guys thought you could get rid of me that easily?" asked Andrew.

That was so hilarious! Lovely bit of humour to throw in at the end there.

I really loved that quirky ending, so congrats. And you got to meet James Marsters...THERE IS NO WAY ON EARTH THAT THAT'S FAIR.

Sunflower Goddess chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Hey, that was fun. I really needed that because the prievious story that I read had me crying for 20 minutes. Your story didn't even take that long to read but it did the trick and now I have a big smile on my face. Please write more comedy or parodys. And thank you just for writing BTVS fanfic and posting it on the web.
BebeluvSpikey chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
I just read this fic and I have to say that Joss Whedon should be paying you. The real ending was crap, this ending: a master piece. They wrote the ending of season 7 like we actually cared about the potentials. No one cared, and you pointed that out. Dawn's bitchin' got annoying, you pointed it out. Spike and Buffy needed some lovin' and you pointed it out. Everything I hated about that season you made clear and I laughed my head off which was better than the crying I did about how corny season 7 was. Thanks. {tear, tear}
Rowan Rice chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Spygrrl chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Having been reading "I Do," so I thought I'd check out your other work and read this one. OMG, you had me laughing my ss off! *bg* I loved it. You totally nailed all the complaints that were made about season seven. A really great humor piece.
Katie chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Ohmigod that was awsome much better ending than the show
Faeries Twilight chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Oh gawd that was bloody hilarious! *wipes tears away* I'm gonna be laughing for like years...
spikeslurve chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
this is the best parody story i have ever read very amusing.
Keep writing
DarkAngel chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
That was so FUNNY! i really enjoyed this, especially the way she treated Angel, then Andrew.
2ofacrime24 chapter 1 . 12/2/2003