Reviews for Memoires Of A Tracy !
black4minister chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
ah, this is a really nice story. i like the way jeff's mother would remind him where his boys got their passions from. is there boing to be more chapters in this story? i hope so.
Lorency chapter 6 . 7/19/2005
Great! Now you made me cry! The other letter were a little bit easier to smile and just feel a little sad to, but Jeff Tracy's letter. It made me cry.

Love this story.

peace out
Mickey chapter 6 . 9/12/2004
the story was great! i sure you could up another chapter focusing on alan's reaction to what his family wrote down!
Lynne L Inouye chapter 4 . 7/11/2003
Hello, Charl - Mrs Gordon Tracy!

I know that I'm doing this on Chapter 4. But, I wanted to let you know that I loved all of the chapters so far! But, I love anything about John! Keep up the great work and I can't wait to read more of your stories!
mcj chapter 6 . 6/27/2003
Just brilliant Charl!

mcj
CharlieCaller chapter 5 . 6/4/2003
Great chapter, from the "sophisticated, sexier older brother" (like it, lol!) Typical Gordon through and through, nicely written, and next we hear Jeff's account? I'll be waiting...
Raliena chapter 4 . 6/4/2003
Brilliant!

I love this!

My family's motto is 'RTFM'

Standing for 'Read The Flaming Manual'!

Replace Flaming for whatever you like!

This is always yelled as a last resort, cos we NEVER read a manual before starting ANYTHING!

RAe

P.S. to be honest we have another motto 'Semper Fidelis' 'Always Faithful'

P.P.S. sorry I'm babbling, I've just had one of my GCSEs and got no one to talk to.
Jade-Rose chapter 4 . 6/2/2003
You're good at these little angsty stories. PMSL at poor Virgil and those silly girls at Denver. Looking forward to Gordon's - got a feeling that will be a cracker!
Star-07 chapter 4 . 6/2/2003
This is great, it shows happyness a funny side and then a sad side. How better can it get.
AngelMouse5 chapter 4 . 6/2/2003
This is a lovely story mate, really well done.

Very emotional. Looking forward to reading the next chapters.
mcj chapter 4 . 6/1/2003
Charl - I love your story. Every chapter so far has been excellent. Keep going. I want to read the Jeff one! PS thanks for the review you gave me.

mcj
yveybevy chapter 2 . 5/31/2003
Hey, this is really nice. I loved the Scott part. Really looking forward to hearing about the rest of the 't Alan manipulative? He's managed to 'coerce'most of the family into helping him with his project!
Angelina K chapter 2 . 5/29/2003
Scott's letter thing was quite amusing. The part about Gordon and Alan getting drunk and eating ice cream on doritos etc etc was creative and entertaining. Thanks for that! :)
TRKQC chapter 2 . 5/29/2003
Lovely! I liked the little injoke about Mrs. Anderson.

Two things, though:

1. London's an awful long way to go for a mere picnic, since the Tracy's lived in Kansas.

2. When Alan's handing out those assignment sheets, you forgot about Grandma!
Fran L chapter 2 . 5/29/2003
What a delightfully sneaky way of having the fellas show their deepest emotions without drawing them out of character! :D Liking how this is going. Your writing style is nice and you've grabbed my interest nicely. Looking forward to more! :)