Reviews for Just Like His Father
fantasystar78 chapter 17 . 4/16
Aww. It’s nice to see Harry get a family!
mysinger chapter 16 . 3/26
Loved this chapter! Thank you!
This story is WONDERFUL! Congratulations on being a Teacher as well. You have worked your tail off for over a year
of pandemic with little thanks lots of blame and, danger. Thank you!

I can't wait to read the next chapter!
ChrisUSA chapter 17 . 3/21
Thx for the update. Love it
Great to have another chapter! Excellent work
duj chapter 10 . 3/20
Actually, canon-Harry is *not* smaller than his parents. When he enters the pensieve in fifth year, he notices that he and James are the same height.

That point aside, however, there's no doubt Harry was abused in the ways you mentioned.
duj chapter 9 . 3/20
"You, not James"? I find both parts of that hard to believe. All the points Snape complained to Dumbledore about Harry in canon were true of James (and not Snape): cheeky, bolshy, reckless, adventure-seeking, swollen-headed, arrogant.
duj chapter 8 . 3/20
Hmm. My first thought is to wonder whether they made their own way there or did Dumbledore call them in?
BlueWater5 chapter 17 . 3/19
Nice father-son scene.
NyeSnape chapter 16 . 3/19
If you do a sequel a romance between Snape and Sinestra would be nice. Having Harry is healing and yeah, if you even wanted to write in something like that. I'm fine either way, not that it matters. I just couldn't get Sinestra s reaction to the news and her interaction with Snape out of my head. I would think she has feelings for him and he's oblivious, didn't even realize she was a true friend really... only Snape.
duj chapter 5 . 3/18
"Lupin has always told me the truth and you've told me nothing but lies..."

Erm, if you remove the Gryffindor blinkers, you might notice that the exact opposite is true. Snape always told Harry the truth (as far as he knew it). Lupin always lied.
Hildygirl chapter 16 . 3/18
Welcome back- excellent chapter!
Luthien Surion-my elvish name chapter 15 . 3/4
I hope you're able to continue this at some point. I really love what you've written so far! Your Snape is very snape-ish, and Harry's reactions are super believable. A very compelling take on one of my fave concepts :D
GalaxyWolf2.0 chapter 15 . 2/12
I love this story, it is one of the better ones I've read that explores Harry's and Severus' relationship as father and son. I hope you are able to update again soon.
SNHfvr chapter 15 . 1/11
oh poor Sev. Albus, unfortunately is right. obviously Albus won't share with Severus that Harry is a horclux and Volde has to be the one that kills that portion of his soul inside Harry so that then Harry can choose to come back. oh please let Severus survive. I always said that knowing Snape he would have had an antidote to Nagini's snake venom bc of Arthur 's attack. I believed that he chose not to use it because he wanted to be with Lily in his form of Heaven. so sad!
but now Sev has a reason to live! oh there are so many ways to go with this story, I am truly fascinated with how you will take it. please have sev bring harry in on the plan that Dumbledore has Sev killing him out of kindness. ugh ahhhh... so many avenues.
I hope your new year and holidays were wonderful and you and your family are all keeping safe. thank you for your story. I humbly await for your next chapter and I understand that it might be a while! you're in my favorite list so I will receive the email when you update! thank you as always for writing this awesome, heart-warming, full of emotions story!