Reviews for Just Like His Father
slugfighter chapter 10 . 7/16
The type of person who leaves that type of review is typically someone who suffered neglect and wants to believe it was fine, they are fine, nothing bad happened to them, etc... I mean, just saying. (I don't have an account here, sorry.)
Vesp chapter 5 . 6/23
Opowiadanie sympatyczne,ale nieprawdopodobne psychologicznie. Harry ma 16 lat ,nie 6. Po latach pogardy i niesprawiedliwego traktowania przez Snapa,po gwałceniu jego umysłu na 5 roku,latach ewidentnego znęcania się przez nauczyciela-nie dałby mu tak szybko szansy. Byłby niechętny w tym i nieufny.
iiNeo chapter 10 . 6/12
Sorry can't read this anymore. Six years of abuse that Snape did could be shrugged off by Harry and him forgiving him after it when he matures as a man. That's provided Snape wasn't his father but now that he is that just makes his behavior so so so many times more abhorrent and the fact that Harry can actually calmly sit down and talk to this man without heaving in disgust is quite frankly unrealistic. And when Harry finds out he facilitated the death of his Real Parents I can't ever see him looking at this man and saying yes this is my father and being able to stay in the same breathing area as him. It feels like you watered down his reaction alot to me.
guest chapter 23 . 5/26
Very well done. A great tale with twists on canon that made it more interesting than many fics. Excellent characterization throughout, some closer to canon than others but all plausible within the fic.

I'm looking forward to the sequel. I'll sample it now but probably not come back to it until it has about a dozen or so chapters. (I can't really remember plot progress for any one fic over weeks of waiting.)

Thanks! for posting.
guest chapter 14 . 5/25
Many wonderful things recently:

Malfoy gone from Hogwarts and unable to lay his clumsy traps for Dumbles or fix the Cabinet. Snape already exposed so Dumbles can't coerce him to do anything to bolster TMR's trust. Several secret passages now known to adults so can be blocked. Snape knows of Map and can use it at need. HP now advised, cautioned about using Map, Cloak, and Potions book.

Not so wonderful: Snape may be doomed by his Unbreakable Vow. OTOH, without the Astronomy Tower drama, he could offer Dumbles an undetectable deadly potion that does not cause suffering.

Thanks for the twists; they're intriguing.
guest chapter 9 . 5/25
Excellent. The last few lines are priceless.
guest chapter 4 . 5/25
High Kudos! I've been reading fanfics for some years, but yours is the very first that mentioned Harry's refusal to join food fights. A few dunderheads even made him participate gleefully. Of course neither he nor Snape would remotely consider it: no one would who had ever gone hungry or even feared doing so.

Ingenious of Snape (and you) to simulate only moderate competence at breaking wards while sabotaging his own efforts undetectably. You also portray well his abhorrence of the things he had to do to keep cover. An excellent chapter. (I don't see how anyone could tell this particular story without Snape's POV. Besides, his name is one of only two in the summary; what did the whingers expect?)
guest chapter 2 . 5/25
It's coming along very nicely indeed. Your portrayal of Snape is quite good, as is Harry's for the little time he spent conscious.

Your method of exposing HP's true appearance is refreshing, in fact unique. Very ingenious!

And thank you! for blocking out the whole fic before beginning to post. You're one in a thousand. Believe me, all your readers will welcome your consideration with glad cries.
Does anyone else keep checking to see if the first chapter of the sequel has been posted yet?
Faith the Border Collie chapter 23 . 4/21
so excited for the sequel of this!
thatemomathkid chapter 18 . 4/20
This is the first harry and ginny relationship I’ve read that I actually like! Wonderful story so far
Narwhal56 chapter 23 . 2/19
Love this story.
Wicked Kisses chapter 23 . 2/10
This just made my favorites list, and there are not many there. Definitely going to put you on my alerts list, this was incredibly brilliant!
RandomGerman chapter 9 . 2/8
Love the little joke at the end
Hermlils chapter 23 . 2/4
The best Serevus-harry Ever!