Reviews for The Ancient Cave
P.T. Piranha chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Wait... I thought Arty went blind after Doom Island.
Mystere's Bromide chapter 19 . 4/9/2004
Aye, well, I've held off reviewing lnog enough (laziness, it is, it is)
...Aw, hell. I flat-out loved this fic - start-to-end (although sometimes the dialects of the characters seemed... inconsistent - like one second they'd be plainspoken, then the next they'd be talking in... I don't know, something of a more refined manner, and it seemed kinda jarring when they leapt between those things - especially Guy, Dekar, and M'hana), but that's about the most of my complaints, so anyway.
Loved the action, though (kinda overdescriptive in spots, but pretty damn good nonetheless), and the characterization - hell, everything flowed pretty well overall. And the ending seemed... I dunno. Just plain cool, somehow. (It did managed to make me think of a song I love, so that's always good). And it's always good (...I think) when someone's writing inspires me to try writing a fic in a similar vein. (I haven't attempted an action/adventure one that I wanted to finish for ages, but yours got me thinking that maybe I should give it another go, so big thanks on that)
Now I REALLY hope you weren't joking about the potential for a sequel. That'd be the icing on the cake. A LONG sequel. M, that's what I'm talking about.
But I've rambled on long enough. Again, great job, and keep it up!
beyrob chapter 6 . 3/29/2004
i love your fic, it's really cool. By the way, I know how to prevent that eraseing thing the snes does (i know not about the zsnes). But if it does do that what your supposed to do is turn the system off (not restart), and back on and everything should be fine. but do NOT enter a game file before you revive the files because that causes the erase to be perminite.
MikariStar chapter 18 . 1/28/2004
Hi! I just finished reading the fic yup, all 19 chapters of it _ is giving me trouble to post the reviews that's why I didn't review all ok them... *kicks * it took forever for this window to load -.- anyways a sequel sounds good _ I want to know what happens with everyone. Will Tia go on another adventure? Will Artea come back? Will Lexis have an adventure in the Ancient Cave? What will happen to Dekar? Dankirk? Didn't Dekar live in Bound Kingdom? What will happen to Guy, Maxim and Selan? And M'hana... will she find more Iris treasures? XD ok that's a lot of questions ;; This fic was fun to read so I hope you write a sequel _ (and I hope posts this review .)
MikariStar chapter 15 . 1/28/2004
that must have been a difficult disicion for Tia O.o;; but now they're all back XD just like in Doom Iland except Dekar, Tia and Lexis are there too
MikariStar chapter 10 . 1/28/2004
baka didn;t post my review for chapter 10 O.o;; -.- I'm glad Dekar's back _
MikariStar chapter 14 . 1/27/2004
They fought this time XD I was wondering what would happen when they got to the dungeon master if they would fight the master or themselves... BTW can the dungeon master actually be defeated? I always win that fight by getting my characters to figth with each other instead of the jelly... does that even count as "win" O.o;;
MikariStar chapter 13 . 1/27/2004
So they finally defeated the arch fiend XD I think Dekar really would have fought it in the floor they found it XD
MikariStar chapter 12 . 1/26/2004
I wonder if the "other Tia" has something to do with Iris and/or the woman in Mhara's (sp?) dream
MikariStar chapter 11 . 1/25/2004
AW! CUTE! TiaDekar moment! _
MikariStar chapter 9 . 1/23/2004
O.O Dekar! *huggles Dekar plushie* he's my favorite character I hope he's ok XD
MikariStar chapter 8 . 1/23/2004
Cliffhanger! Good thing the other chapters are already posted _
MikariStar chapter 7 . 1/23/2004
I was wondering where the other Iris treasures where XD I wonder if that girl will try to take the ring again O.o;;
MikariStar chapter 6 . 1/22/2004
I wonder if Arty's ring and Tia's gem are Iris treasures? XD Yayz! they found Providence! _
MikariStar chapter 5 . 1/21/2004
poor Guy O.o;; It's good that you wrote about both teams for a minute there I thoguht the fic would only be about Dekar's team XD it's good to read about both _