Reviews for Mythic Descent
yuriakugara chapter 36 . 5/22/2013
Your story is superb. Every chapter is engaging and paced just right. I found myself tensed with baited breath at each moment.

I really hoped that you can consider making it a trilogy with emphasis on Raditz and Nezumi.

Great job!

Yuria ()
Alex chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
I'm re-reading this fic now and I'm still amazed at how well you've integrated Indian mythological and religious figures into this fic. Having had read The Ramayana as a kid, it's wonderful to see those figures pop up here. To the reviewer who called them OCs, I don't think pre-existing characters in a non-Western religion equate to OCs.
KimiruMai chapter 36 . 8/4/2012
Freaking amazing.
KimiruMai chapter 33 . 8/4/2012
VEGGIE-KUN!
jon58840 chapter 36 . 7/13/2011
This story has almost everything I hate in fics, and yet, I managed to read the whole thing and come out enjoying it. There were a lot of OCs, but their power was manageable and they didn't manage to take over. The story focused on someone other than the main character of the original series, but Goku wasn't pushed away or marginalized, he still felt important even though the focus was on Vegeta. The plot left behind the sci-fi genre of Dragonball Z and delved heavily on fantasy elements and mythology, (although I suppose the original Dragonball had some of that as well), but it still felt like Dragonball and not a completely different series.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 36 . 7/8/2011
nice
KittenFair chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
KittenFair/Lady of the Muses again. Just stopping by to wave a flag of adoration in your direction for the awesome ficcage. I'm so glad you put it up on here, and not just your site. That way I can fave it!
zara2148 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
May I just say that this is one of THE best fanfics I have ever read!
saiyan.caress chapter 36 . 11/4/2009
Another totally awesome story! I gotta say, as someone who usually runs at the mention of OCs, yours are not simply tolerable, but are actually interesting characters that add depth to the story. I'm really loving the way you write in general; the characters are well written and the story flows nicely, without distracting spelling or grammar errors. And the enemies... I shudder to think of what you've put in the next long story after reading about this nasty thing- I mean, in true DBZ fashion they just keep getting stronger, right? I'm hoping the next one will force Raditz into a Super Saiyan transformation (lol, I bet Nezumi'd like the blonde on him!).

Didn't realize when I started reading, but I was looking for these stories a while back. Found the Raditz gallery site from '03, but the fic links were down.
Lady of the Muses chapter 36 . 3/31/2009
I wanted to stop in and thank you for this marvelous epic. Vegeta is, by far, my favorite character but I adore Raditz and it seems there's never enough attention paid to the long haired bishie. I also like all the non-Z characters and mythology you've weaved into your tale so seamlessly... it makes for a magical work in the end, and a true delight to read. Yet another story I eagerly mark as a favorite, from one of my favorite writers. Keep up the awesome work!
Sedaiv chapter 36 . 3/15/2009
IT TOOK YA NINE YEARS TO WRITE THE EPILOUGE? No seriously, I know how you feel and I know it took you so long. We talked over e-mail and/or private messages several times. But it's good to see a chapter closed in our lives.

Also if you people are curious, she didn't write the whole story in the course of a year or atleast didn't post it all in the course of a year, if memory servers right this covered 3 or 4 years. I was always happy with what I read.

Kind of odd though, you can see evolution with people over course of writing this didn't you Dragoness? We're almost a decade older and so much has changed with everyone who has read this.
leneypoo chapter 33 . 3/4/2009
LOL when did Krillen get there? That was the most random thing ever!
Angel Fantasy chapter 26 . 10/11/2008
YES! FINALLY! Now back to Earth!
Angel Fantasy chapter 21 . 10/11/2008
Oh no, not Goten ! NO !
Angel Fantasy chapter 17 . 10/11/2008
*tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk...* Never turn your back on your opponent's body before you are absolutely sure it is dead. Nor should you ever curse your ennemi's body if it is still alive, for that matter... Radditz, where are your Saiyan manners ?