Reviews for Mythic Descent
Guest chapter 19 . 5/6/2019
Ther's a funy irony when Picolo whose father brought hell on earth twice ,is an unkouwn individual.
tarrangar chapter 11 . 4/14/2018
How the hell was that guy subduing Goten? I mean Goten is almost 3, from Raditz we know an average untrained Earthling only have around a powerlevel of 5, Goku had a powerlevel of 2 at birth, and that was unusually weak, Goten at almost 3 should have a power level of at least 20, you need trained martial artists to handle that.

Saiyans are ridiculous especially as youths, it's to the point that an infant Saiyan can beat up the average adult human, so Goten really didn't have a good showing here.
MarcellaDuchamp chapter 15 . 10/4/2016
Wow that last part gave me shivers! Love as the ferrymans fee... too brilliant.
MarcellaDuchamp chapter 13 . 10/4/2016
Wow Nappa's family history! That's tragic, but I like your explanation for how he became cold and brutual.
NutsFuck chapter 21 . 1/10/2016
Awww i liked Raditz calling Goku Kakarot
Itachiforever342 chapter 36 . 3/30/2015
It took me a long time to read this, but...wow. Just...wow! Your storytelling and descriptive scenes were perfect, and how it wrapped up so neatly, it couldn't have been better! I loved it from start to finish, thanks for posting it! :D
yuriakugara chapter 36 . 5/22/2013
Your story is superb. Every chapter is engaging and paced just right. I found myself tensed with baited breath at each moment.

I really hoped that you can consider making it a trilogy with emphasis on Raditz and Nezumi.

Great job!

Yuria ()
Alex chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
I'm re-reading this fic now and I'm still amazed at how well you've integrated Indian mythological and religious figures into this fic. Having had read The Ramayana as a kid, it's wonderful to see those figures pop up here. To the reviewer who called them OCs, I don't think pre-existing characters in a non-Western religion equate to OCs.
KimiruMai chapter 36 . 8/4/2012
Freaking amazing.
KimiruMai chapter 33 . 8/4/2012
VEGGIE-KUN!
jon58840 chapter 36 . 7/13/2011
This story has almost everything I hate in fics, and yet, I managed to read the whole thing and come out enjoying it. There were a lot of OCs, but their power was manageable and they didn't manage to take over. The story focused on someone other than the main character of the original series, but Goku wasn't pushed away or marginalized, he still felt important even though the focus was on Vegeta. The plot left behind the sci-fi genre of Dragonball Z and delved heavily on fantasy elements and mythology, (although I suppose the original Dragonball had some of that as well), but it still felt like Dragonball and not a completely different series.
creativesm75 chapter 36 . 7/8/2011
nice
LadyKF chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
KittenFair/Lady of the Muses again. Just stopping by to wave a flag of adoration in your direction for the awesome ficcage. I'm so glad you put it up on here, and not just your site. That way I can fave it!
zara2148 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
May I just say that this is one of THE best fanfics I have ever read!
saiyan.caress chapter 36 . 11/4/2009
Another totally awesome story! I gotta say, as someone who usually runs at the mention of OCs, yours are not simply tolerable, but are actually interesting characters that add depth to the story. I'm really loving the way you write in general; the characters are well written and the story flows nicely, without distracting spelling or grammar errors. And the enemies... I shudder to think of what you've put in the next long story after reading about this nasty thing- I mean, in true DBZ fashion they just keep getting stronger, right? I'm hoping the next one will force Raditz into a Super Saiyan transformation (lol, I bet Nezumi'd like the blonde on him!).

Didn't realize when I started reading, but I was looking for these stories a while back. Found the Raditz gallery site from '03, but the fic links were down.