Reviews for It's About Time
Buffy and Angel forbidden love chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Um, WOW! You should really put more chapters to that cuz I as looking forward to readinng more!
buffstuff500 chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
i thought this story was great, i totaly think u shuld amke into a series it would be great! the only thiong is it is rated an R but really its not, if u are gonna rate it R u gotta include some smut! lots of it for an R! but i thought it was great e-mail me when u update please!
kitten ish chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
love the story very nice

now here's a bit of advice . Give warning if you use () as thoughts i got really confused there and then if you use a song (spice girls ? Ug ) do something so people can tell it's a song like differant style of font OR like uh ~ or * or anything .

i mean no harm : raises hands : don't shoot
KaraBella chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Continue it. It is really, really great so far.
Julie chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
This was a great story and i think you should keep going with it
DarknessFalls chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Aw cute story! you should make it into a series
Anon chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
I would continue it. Very cool.
Jess chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Good story, i hope you do continue it. I am a little confused by the last three lines, was it all a dream or did it happen? PLease continue and explain.
Tariq chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Hi. COOL! PLZ CONTINUE! Ok...include the Scoobies & show what happened in their lives. Also...How have the LA gang fared? & Plz give WES a life. & Show his COOLER side!
Tariq chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Luckybunny chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
wow...that was...wow. So can i take it It was kinda a one night stand. It was good. Good song too. I used to love the spice girls when I was young. I still like a bunch of there songs.

~
spikey666 chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Hey! i think that was cool! plz update... v gd fic.. I'd like to see more!

Have fun writing the next part!

luv

Spikey6
rain chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
thanks for writing, if you do make it in to a series i won't be sayin no, it's a good start

all the best

~rain
Kendra3 chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Hi,

I really liked it. please update
shahid chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
PLZ CONTINUE show WES specially cool. in your version, plz dont kill Anya. give Xander and Anya a happily ever after.