Reviews for Harper's Excellent Adventure
heyjanel1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Great crossover! I'm lovin it I'm lovin it can't wait to see what you do with the sequel! :) Love J
Stormchilde chapter 12 . 1/19/2006
I'm glad you wrote more to this, I've off to read the rest.

Thanks!
Stormchilde chapter 11 . 1/19/2006
I told myself I wouldn't cry...

Gah, I need another box of tissues! Anyone got tissues?
Stormchilde chapter 9 . 1/19/2006
Poor little guy, he's having so much fun but he knows Beka's probably stomping and screaming wondering if he's alright.
Stormchilde chapter 8 . 1/19/2006
Another excellent chapter! I would have like to have seen what kind of books Bosley keeps in the office LOL!

I totally can see Kris and Harper walking on the beach carrying their boards.
Stormchilde chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
OMG! I can just picture Harper out in front of the building with his mouth hanging open!

Great imagery!
Ivette Boveda chapter 11 . 12/12/2004
FYI I added this to my C2!:)
Ivette Boveda chapter 7 . 12/12/2004
Awesome!:)
Lancet Mage chapter 12 . 5/7/2004
Hey, nice story :) My friend Gilligan said i should read one of your stories so i did and im kinda glad i did, update soon.
LittleRedhead chapter 12 . 12/12/2003
Oh no you can't end it there Mary Rose. I wanted Harper to tell Kris everything. Oh well. Good job.
Harry2 chapter 12 . 12/4/2003
Talk to DYLAN! Romy is right in that aspect! If anyone would understand it would be him. And I hope that you will do more stories, perhaps even read and review my material on or Fiction Press sometime.
Harry2 chapter 11 . 12/4/2003
You are VERY wrong Kris. Shamus IS taking this hard! Perhaps when he gets back, he can track down your decendents and start a relationship with them.
Harry2 chapter 10 . 9/25/2003
A short chapter, but to the point. Keep any and all knowledge of the furture to yourself Harper. To do so might cause untold damage to the timelines.
Harry2 chapter 9 . 9/4/2003
OUCH! Kris may be falling for Shamus! But he has to return to his own time. I feel sorry for BOTH of them.
Harry2 chapter 8 . 9/4/2003
Easy Shamus! Don't want you contaminating the timeline any more than you have.