Reviews for The Secret of Trebond
Kat chapter 3 . 5/29/2004
omg that was sosososososo sad angst ridden even but happy at the end!anyhoo im crying almost but thhis isnt anything thats wussy but this hit close to home 4 som reason!o well very good.
Space Oddity chapter 3 . 1/3/2004
aww *tears* poor alanna...
Sir Lady Alanna Cooper chapter 3 . 12/18/2003
I like it lots. I like the ending. *sniff* the childhood part is really sad though. But i love lots and lots!
Robinwyn chapter 2 . 9/24/2003
Just an addition, maybe, if you do decide to add more, you could have it that Alanna finally confesses to George her "oh-so-horrible" past and he totally understands because his past is similar: his father left his mother because he would become mean when drunk...
Robinwyn chapter 3 . 9/24/2003
Good story, very possible this happened. I know it's been a while, but it *would* be interesting for you to continue this...
Queen of Blades chapter 3 . 7/29/2003
nice fic.

Heh... if you wanted to make it longer, there's hundreds of things you can do. The interesting thing about angst and fanfics is you can push the main char to her limits, keep throwing more and more until she snaps.
AmayaNightRain11 chapter 3 . 6/19/2003
aaw.. this is sweet.. this one isnt done is it? i like it you should keep writing it.. and talk to me again.. there arent many ppl around here who'v ead TP's books.. write more of this!
chickensoup3 chapter 3 . 6/1/2003
o, so cool!
Keziah chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
*mouth drops open* Wow. Just-wow. This is good. Except, the memory at the end is in italics, and then the very end part not in italics isn't a memory, right? This is on my favorite stories list already, because you've written such and intriguing prologue and it seems like you'll continue to make the story just as interesting. I've never seen anything like this before, so update soon!

Mag
White-wolf2 chapter 3 . 5/29/2003
May I ask where else do you have this story? I can't put my finger on it but I HAVE read it before... hmm... :P Any way, if you are going to write more to it, please do coz I really liked the one I read like this and it didn't contiue past this point so... please update!