Reviews for Real life
In4aPennyn4alb chapter 1 . 5/25
I saw you were continuing with this story so I have reread both so it is fresh in my mind. As being an American I love how you use different words like tea and knickers. I have a fascination with UK. I just wanted to say I love your Rogan love. Cant wait for the next chapter.
December Jeffries2 chapter 12 . 5/11
I'm glad you have returned to this story. I can't wait for Steph to have her baby girl. Rogan are as in love and in lust with each other as always.
LissaP chapter 12 . 5/10
I just love this!
YaleAceBella12 chapter 12 . 5/9
Please write more.
bseriel chapter 12 . 5/8
They have such great friends!
debbycooke chapter 1 . 2/11
please come back.. love this story
mvnlaredo chapter 11 . 7/11/2021
Fantastic chapter. Cant wait for more. Thank you so much for telling this awesome story
December Jeffries2 chapter 11 . 7/8/2021
The five of them have the most amazing friendship. They are all truly family. I love that Rogan are having Steph, Finn and Colin all be the twins godparents. Do you have a reason behind the names Lincoln and Issac? Naming the boys middle names after both of her grandfathers is a really sweet and heartfelt gesture. I like that one twin has blonde hair and the other one has dark hair. I am hoping that they both have her eye color.
52shari chapter 11 . 7/5/2021
Rory sweet just family with no agenda.
mvnlaredo chapter 1 . 6/11/2021
Fantastic story. Cant wait for more.
Kazza65 chapter 6 . 12/20/2020
At least they know who that person is. I can see Finn punching George out.
piraaja chapter 10 . 12/17/2020
loved this
December Jeffries2 chapter 10 . 12/15/2020
I like the fact that she is naming the boys middle names after her grandfathers. I do wish that their first names were after two men on Logan’s side of the family. It’s sweet and adorable that Steph and Honor are pregnant also. The Huntzberger’s went from no grandkids to about to have three grandsons.
reesa0817 chapter 10 . 12/15/2020
Glad to see an update. Cant wait to meet the boys.
Susan chapter 9 . 12/8/2020
Great read - more chapters & an epilogue please. I want to read about the babies - birth, names, description, et al