Reviews for Tales of the Wheeler Family
Joey40 chapter 3 . 9/9
Man i hate troy and his wife
vannana chapter 3 . 8/27
Oh my gosh, this reunion is amazing. I love the twist and the emotion of the story. The end of this chapter is so exciting that you will look forward to the next. Hopefully, we will read it soon.
Excol149 chapter 3 . 8/26
"shit hit the fan" tell me about it
This is so good, so many twists and turns
keep it up
mileventhdoctor chapter 2 . 8/25
Good transition chapter into the reunion. I found it interesting how the kids call Hopper “Papa Hop.” Was this purposeful? Were we meant to make the connection to Papa as in Brenner? I can’t help but wonder how El feels about them calling him that...But moving on!

I particularly liked how Hopper recounts those “Vietcong bastards” in the war stories he tells his grandkids and I love how he said Mike wasn’t a good at singing, considering the little snippets he probably heard of it back in the day when Mike and El used to make out to music in her room. It was entertaining to see Mike’s reputation be so threatened in that way. He’s always defending himself like that in the show. I also like how El‘s nothing but pleasant and sweet until she snaps and then everyone’s immediately deadly afraid of her because of what she’s capable of psionically. And lastly, I like when Mike says “She’s worse than Hopper” about Eleanor at the end.
Wow! Lots happened in this chapter. I absolutely cannot tolerate Troy his use of unspeakable words horrified me. I can see he definitely grew into being a much more vile form of who he was in season 1. I did really enjoy the spooky introduction to number ten — anxious to see if she’ll return. Great chapter!
- Mel 3
Good chapter,
I like the party reunion and their banter and teasing, it feels natural like it's straight from the show. Omg El meets another sister did not expect that. I wonder what she wants... And it certainly looks like Mike's displeasure about his daughter having a boyfriend turned out very justified indeed. That revelation blows my mind. Oh god what now lol
FavStarngerthings chapter 3 . 8/25
This was amzing. I can't wait for more :). Stay safe!
Stunned chapter 3 . 8/25
Holy. Heck. What. The. What?

That was like stimulating and by senses are in overload. It’s like I partook of the most filling buffet line and literally had a piece of everything. Literally that was so fulfilling to read. Firstly the party coming together again. You’re always amazing at staying true to the characters and the traits that had us falling in love with them the first time. I love max so much for her fierceness and loyalty. I hated Troy and Stacey. They truly do deserve each other. Suzie for some reason came across super sexy in my head and I’m a straight female. How’d you do that? Then there was the introduction of the antagonist/villain Mary or experiment 10. Plot twist she actually liked Brenner, who would have thought? My heart went out to El but of course that hottie Mike comes in to save the day. He’s only made hotter when we see his temper when it comes to his over protective daddy duties. With that being said you gave me a another unexpected turn! Freaking Bruce is the spawn of Troy and Stacey?! Was not expecting that!

I’m seriously in shock but in a good way. I’m so impressed with your work and it just seems to get better and better. Can’t wait for the next chapter. Love it all!
Okay I’m hooked. The family dynamic was perfection. The back and forth between each family member with the other. The touch of drama. I can’t wait for the next one!

James is still my fave
You completely emulated the characters flawlessly. They all stayed true to the personas we all grew to love and adore. Everyone seems to be doing all that they were destined to do based off of their traits during the seasons of ST. I especially loved the introduction of the Wheeler children. They had their own identities that were distinguishable from the get go. I believe James is already my favorite. I also like the dash of drama presented my Mike’s reluctance to go and a hint of discord between he and his mother. Can’t wait to read the next chapter.
Love the chaotic conversations that unfold between Mileven & their children as depicted in this chapter! Very interested to see how Mike & Karen will repair their relationship and super excited to see how the reunion goes! Great chapter!
- Mel 3
you know who chapter 2 . 8/7
Great chapter. Mike being stubborn is funny but I was hoping more yelling about the boyfriend, I'm sure there will be next time lol I don't quite know what all this about moving out of Hawkins is about? Karen should leave Ted? but it's interesting to read. Looking forward to seeing the party! Ted likes his chicken!
This is absolutely amazing it’s inspired me to write my own keep up the good work ️️
Excol149 chapter 2 . 8/7
Love how adorable and natural this feels, with Mike and El's family. I hope Mike and his parents make up, can't wait for part 3
phieillydinyia chapter 1 . 7/6
Loved this!
Goddammit Mike just go to the reunion xD