Reviews for The One Where Kate Returns
fujikawaii10346 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
First chapter, and I already LOVE this story!

First of all, there are NO grammatical errors!

Second, the characters aren't OOC! Especially Chandler! I love him in this story! I swear, if I didn't know better, I would have thought that I was reading something written by the original creators!

And third... I love how you're bringing back Kate! I loved her! But I was sooo sad when she left! Wasn't she also the first girl that Chandler loved?
chloe2007 chapter 15 . 8/4/2005
Hello,

another great chapter. I hope your not finished yet cuz I hope to see a lobster wedding coming up. Your a fantastic author!
Exintaris chapter 15 . 8/4/2005
And a good ending too, though France would not, I think, be such a good place to look for dinosaurs, as opposed to later, Palaeolithic, stuff. Maybe some new find has turned up. H'm, Ross directing a dig ... the mind boggles :).

Sorry about the hassle, which is not too evident from the published reviews, but maybe you're killing the flames! My only comment is that it does wind up being about Monica and Chandler at the end, rather than Kate and Joey, but they seem to be a settled couple like the others. Phew! Joey off our hands at last :) (you know I'm kidding, don't you?)
Chloe chapter 14 . 8/1/2005
Please don't put Joey & Chandler gay. Keep Mondler together.
Exintaris chapter 14 . 8/1/2005
I liked the fertility idol thingy. I do wonder whether there is not a slight contradiction between Chandler's evident love for Monica, as shown by his concern for her, and his jealousy over Joey. But you've handled looking at it this way about as well as anyone could, I think.
chloe2007 chapter 13 . 7/31/2005
Hi,

loved this chapter. Having Joey in a serious relationship finally! An everyone together for

Emma's B-day.

Your a fanstastic author with a good heart and I hope you update real soon.
Exintaris chapter 13 . 7/31/2005
I like Phoebe's intervention, also Joey's incomprehension about the cake, which makes reasonable sense.
Taylor chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Finally..A writer! Thankyou so much. The connection between Kate and the nametag was a great way to reintroduce her character. Great Writing.
Dreem chapter 12 . 7/26/2005
great stuff

i find the gunther and bonnie relationship hilarious!
Exintaris chapter 12 . 7/25/2005
Interesting to see Chandler portrayed as the rather unreasonable one for a change. Lots of good stuff here.
Exintaris chapter 11 . 7/4/2005
I'm not sure Phoebe is totally guiltless when it comes to meddling, but never mind. This is good stuff, and I had to laugh at Kate's reasons for not wanting a part on DOOL.
Dreem chapter 11 . 7/3/2005
great! i liked how you changed those chapters!
rachgreengeller chapter 11 . 7/3/2005
yay she wants david back!
Exintaris chapter 3 . 7/3/2005
I had to laugh when Monica appeared to say Ross didn't sleep with Charlie! In this case, you don't seem to mind interfering Monica.
Exintaris chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
Well, Rachel comes out of this (revised) chapter better than the first. But poor old Charlie, to be dismissed as just another paleontologist.