Reviews for Limbo
SeanHicks4 chapter 13 . 9/15
interesting take, I'm a bit confused by the simulation thing, but that's usually par for an in progress story
Chicwowwow chapter 11 . 8/22
I saw Cranial through the zalgo, so that's how they're in a simulation. Defiant is helping them somehow? If they're wearing armor made by him. Maybe Dragonsteeth? Though Dragon is supposedly trying to help the undersiders.
Almarna chapter 1 . 8/16
this review may contain spoilers
you have been warned

So 6 people in a fairly advanced matrix like virtual reality that is breaking down?
proberbly made by leet. now what could you steal from them that they would care about?
proberbly a few of leet's prototypes
Greatazuredragon chapter 9 . 8/9
Nice chapter.
And I like both the basic setting of Worm and its characters.
Of the three ideas I like the symbiote and the crack-fic extermination one.
Chicwowwow chapter 9 . 8/9
All of those ideas sound great. In order or preference, I'd want to see the crack fic most, after that the Iron Rain fic, then the symbiote one.

I don't think there's any fics whereTaylor is just an exterminator. Nor any serious fics with more than a few chapters with Iron Rains power. There are quite a few with symbiotes
ForgottenGlacial chapter 9 . 8/9
Honestly rogue exterminator Taylor sounds pretty amusing.
Doesn't even have to be full crack, just going around town trying to make enough money to make ends meet... avoiding the gangs and heros etc.

Other than that the Iron Rain would be my second pick. Strong powers aren't an issue in an of themselves, it's how they affect the story. Can you keep the plot a winding interesting path even with the MC having a bulldozer?
Greatazuredragon chapter 8 . 8/4
This story is really interesting. Good work.
And a montage of Taylor's cape career to 'How Bad Can I Be' would be awesome.
DragonLark chapter 7 . 7/29
Hahahahahaha! Yes, More For Us To DEVOUR! YESSSSSSS...
Beautiful story all in all!
Thank you for sharing!
Have a Wonderful Wonderful day!
Greatazuredragon chapter 7 . 7/29
So mad-tinker-Matrix huh? Interesting.
Greatazuredragon chapter 6 . 7/27
So there is something messing with reality and both helping and halping Taylor and co.
Very interesting idea, good story so far.
Greatazuredragon chapter 3 . 7/26
Very interesting development here.
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 7/26
Interesting start, nice work.
Plot twist came out of nowhere and I absolutely love it. This way of dropping Undersiders (or at least Lisa and Taylor) in the middle of fanfic is either something new or hasn't been done often. Please continue.
ceasare chapter 5 . 7/23
what
Chicwowwow chapter 5 . 7/21
Okay then... not time travel... Probably. Matrix style simulation except the simulated people are sentient.