Reviews for Crater
Saturn Maiden chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
This is a great fic! I actually like how BtVS ended, unlike most it seems, and you've found a way to capture the sadness of Sunnydale's collapse while still adding a bit of humor so that you don't forget it's Xander speaking. I wouldn't think that Xander would completely stop with his "Make a witty comment" denfense. If there's one thing that any fanfic writer must remember about Xander's character is that he lives by the idea that it's easier to try and make light of a horrible situation then to wallow in the then sadness, and you captured that perfectly by interjecting a slight bit of humor into this otherwise depressing(in a good way!) story.
HonorH chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
One of the better post-"Chosen" fics I've read, and one amazing Xander-pov. Excellent, excellent work.
Brin Londo5 chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Damn. This one shook me. I, too, hoped that no-one else stayed behind like the Scoobies and Potential Slayers, before the collapse. And you touched on something that truly bothered and gnawed away at me in 'Chosen' and it's ending. What of the memorials? Joyce's grave, and Tara's, and Jessie's? It seems such a horrid desacration that those are lost forever, and thier bodies forever dumped into the nameless mass-grave that Sunnydale became. :(
Teri chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Nice. Thanks for having Giles there at the end with Xan.